5

I woke up early for some reason and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up took a shower and got dressed i got up and threw a grey cardigan over myself to keep me atleast some what warm cause lord knows dad has to kep the house at -5 degrees might as well have hypothermia

it pretty nice outside so i went down the stairs and grabbed the house keys and closed the door, walking up and down the roads
No talking.
No dogs barking.
No cars.
No one else. this is nice..

Just the birds chirping and my feet scraping against the asphalt walking down the road, I finally get to the dead end and sit on the street watching the sunrise and taking pictures of it when it was up. I went back home and unlocked the door, went back upstairs, put my phone in the liner of my pants, and put all my homework from the night before in my bag. I threw it over my shoulder and made my way downstairs. I kissed my dad on the cheek and left for school. Thank god it was Friday. I parked my car and got out, fixing my hair and clothes. I got a lot of catcalls which never really happened. A lot, but it still was a thing for the football players and primary fuck boys. I haven't been here since Wednesday when I ran out on Colby. 

Morning, Journey Sam said, running up to me. Good morning, Sam. I laughed at him, and he smiled back at me. We went to the cafeteria and sat at my table playing games on my phone until some random guy pulled it out of my hands. I stayed sitting in utter shock. I looked up to see how I was about to bitch slap. I would suggest giving that back before I send you to Jesus himself, I stated, looking up at him. Uhh, no, there are rumors you have nudes on here. I straight up laughed. Yeah, good luck with that. The only thing you're going to see is my dick. You're about to suck, my guy. The guy gives you your phone back after putting his number in it and titling it😩😍 Sugar Daddy Alex 😍😩

I almost puked...
Once he walked away I blocked the number and deleted it and put my phone at the rim of my phone on the rim of my pants. I lean against the wall, thinking I have yet to see Colby. I wonder if the other day was too rough on him didn't think it was that bad, and he seemed like he was enjoying himself, but you never be too sure about him. He's very to himself. The only person I ever see him with is Sam, and I know they usually go to abandoned houses and buildings not sure why they do it, but they like so nim not going to judge them. Some little girl catches me off guard and walks towards me, bawling her eyes out, her hands in her mouth scared out of her mind. Hey, what's wrong? I asked her as I bent down. She buried her head in my neck, crying and hugging me. I froze. I am not good with kids. What in the world do I do? I wrap my arms around her picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist, keeping her head buried. I rub her back, swinging back and forth. At this point, most people have cleared the cafeteria. I'm going to miss my first class, but it's okay. I don't think they will care. I'm lost, she said, crying even more, this poor girl can't be over four. At best, she's a tiny little thing. What's your name, sweet girl?

Evelyn, she said and rubbed her eyes a little, looking at me. Evelyn peeped. Oh my goodness, you have such a pretty name. I poked her belly, and she smiled at me. Okay, how old are you, Evelyn? She giggled and held up a 6, so she must be in kindergarten. What is she doing down here? I looked around to see if anyone was looking for her and asked the cooks if they knew anything. I walked up to them, and she buried her head in my neck, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tighter. Hey, where is the elementary area? They looked at me like I was crazy. Bro, it's a lost child; tell me where it is I snapped her a little but maybe if she weren't being a fucking dumbass we wouldn't have this problem down the hall. Take a right, then a left and the elementary should be up there; one of the male cooks said to the old lady looking at me; thank you. Ni smiled at him and left for the elementary as soon as we were walking back, she started talking a little more about fruit snacks and her baby brother and how he's so cute. She cracks me up. I was giggling at her, poking at her belly, making her belly laugh. It was the cutest thing ever.