Chapter 3

Lauren's Pov

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After I drive home, I go to my room and look at all the 5 Seconds of Summer posters on my walls. I go to Ashton's face and look at it. I grab my laptop and search for the next time they'll be having a concert in Cleveland. I read the page and it says that they'll be showing in 4 weeks. I groan, but then go chat with Leila, Blair, and Alli on Oovoo. Leila literally jumps and falls off her bed. "Ohhhhh," she groans as she gets back up. Blair and Alli are laughing so hard that they're tearing up. I'm rolling around on the floor. I get back up and ask them how we're going to save enough money for the tickets. "Maybe we could have a huge bakesale," Blair says," I can make cake pops, Lauren can make brownies, Leila can make cupcakes, and Alli can make lemon squares." "Sounds fabulous," Alli says and does a hair flip. We giggle. "Where can we sell the goodies?" Leila asks. "Near my street," I say," There's tons of kids on my street." "Okay," Alli says, "All in favor give a thumbs up." We all do thumbs up. Blair does a raise the roof thing with her hands and spins around in her chair. Alli dances and Leila and I do a high five on our phones and mine falls off my desk. "Sh*t, I dropped my phone!" I yell. Everyone cracks up. I hear my mom yell," LAUREN, LANGUAGE!" "Sorry, mom!" I yell back, giggling. Everyone's laughing like crazy. We get ourselves together and decide to meet at Alli's house to bake the treats. We sign off and I go tell my mom the idea. "Sounds great," she agrees," I'll give you some chocolate chips for the brownies and cupcakes." "Thanks mom!" I say and give her a big hug. I put the chocolate chips in my backpack and jump on my bike. I ride to Alli's house and give her a big hug. We wait for Blair and Leila on her front porch. "So, do you think you'll see him again?" she asks after long moments of silence. "I hope so," I say," I mean, he probably won't see me, he'll be drumming." "What if he decides to sing?" Alli probably wants me to believe that he'll be singing, but I don't believe it. I might never meet him again.

Ashton's Pov

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We're just arriving in Los Angeles for our next concert. I'm twirling my drumsticks in a chair and listening to music. All of a sudden, I hear something behind me. I turn around, and Luke and Michael are hiding behind me. "BOO!" they yell. I scream and fall off the chair. Luke and Michael laugh and pigpile on me. Michael is laughing so hard that he's crying. I give him a big playful shove that knocks him over. Now it's my turn to laugh. After I wipe my eyes from laughing, I say," Well, i'll see the girl in 4 weeks, huh?" "Yep," Michael says," You'll see her, all right." "I can't wait," Luke says. "And why's that?" I ask. "Because we can meet her and her friends backstage! Slip your number into her pocket when you see her, and take her and her friends backstage." "Ok," I say. I probably won't see her anyway, there's tons of people that come to see us. How will i find her? She probably won't come anyway......