Chapter 8

By the time you both had gotten back to the tower, it was nightfall. Peter of course had to go to the phone store after hearing the STARK phone that came out was being given away to the 100th and 101st customers. It held over 50,000 songs and movies with 4K Streaming capabilities. Built in Satellite TV, and Pre installation of emulated modern video games such as Kingdom Hearts 3 and Jump Force. Since Cosmic luck was back on your side, you tried it. What you know, you won. Of course Peter took the afternoon downloading movies and songs he missed over the years.
When you arrived everyone there, well let's just say they weren't expecting the new phones. Or Peter's improved and crazier than ever dance moves. Which by the way activating his powers. Giving of a flashy performance.

"Peter you've been listening to Zendaya's Replay remixes since we got those things." You say with a laugh. He twirled and spun on his hands so fast, it caused a miniature stir and summoned the flame, wind, and lightning attributes. It became elemental crystals as his energetic and positive nature increased. Light reflections caused a tornado of colorful flames and sparks. Great, just like you taught him on the way here.

" So it seems like Y/N taught you power usages, huh" Peter Parker walked in unsurprised.

"How are you not surprised by this, " Clint asked Peter bewildered watching Star-Lord go faster and faster. Even more colorful sparks and flames fying as he went.

Parker shrugged his shoulders. "I've heard Y/N talk about in such detail before it kinda sunk in. He's a master of superpowers and battle techniques. I've gotten 90% percent of our battle strategics from him." Everyone looked at Parker shocked. Who would've thunk you were the reason for there uprising success in "stopping the bad guy" and without too much of extensive damage too. Who was this kid really.