Chapter 10

You are up late video chatting with friends. You were chatting with your friends Snow Villiers and Lightning Farron. It was about the sudden green energy wave that struck.

"It's probably Loki. He must be the one that changed the rules of the game" you suggest. "What he and the Avenger's don't know is, well..."

"They'll be a little insecure of just how weak they are, I know. But still that Star-Lord guy..." Snow started, Lightning finished.

"Is going to get the shock of his life, when you were already in relationships with inhabitants of Dissidia since like what ten"

"I was thirteen when I met you guys, " you said squinting your eyes at the pink haired assassin. Your expression softened and you smiled.

The man has it been that long, it might have been four years here, but over there its been forty. Time doesn't pass like usual. So all of you and I become, well, ageless. But it's nice you know. Thanks to Loki we'll be classmates"

"Well, we'll sign off. Just remember Y/N. You make your own destiny not a stupid legend." the blonde known as Snow told you. A smile formed and it grew wider after what Lightning said next.

"You know we're all going to be classmates now you don't have to be the poor helpless loser you arranged to be in that world." To be honest you didn't realize it but your Xerex self. The Spartax one doing the fighting in Dissidia. He must have blended in with you. That must be why you're experiencing this upside in abilities. Especially with being able to transform outside of Dissidia. Must have something to do with Thanos being of his prison cell. But how did he leave his cell in the first place? You wonder could it be that second prophecy. The one where the fiends take an appearance in the commonplace. That and Destinies will be rewritten.

"You met the fox, right?" You were asked by Snow. You nodded, " Peter. Yeah, we had one heck of a reunion. Hey, speaking of relationships, how's Hope and Vanille. "

"Oh, they're doing great

"Oh, they're doing great. They like to hang out with their Eidolons, Hecatoncheir and Alexander. They do their usual magic arts acts a lot with them for the kids." Snow explained.

"You think the Avengers are going to be okay, they're not as powerful as the ones you summon as Eidolons," Lightning asks.

"Hmm, don't know, we'll probably all have to train them. Especially, with enemies such as an Adamantoise, Zagnhal, or a Behemoth King."

"Man, this might be difficult to tackle this training alone

"Man, this might be difficult to tackle this training alone. Good thing your guys' multiverse has merged with ours. It'll make this training a whole lot easier. See you in the morning?" You say ending it with a question.

"Yeah, see ya, later kiddo," they both say to you and they hang up.

"Well, better get to sleep.," you say, turning off the computer and light and climbing into bed.

So how do you like this chapter. This chapter is the start of the Final Fantasy and Avengers characters interaction with each other. Justice League might make appearances as Summons. Oh, and you don't know about the Avengers being your teachers. So things will be awkward, especially since, well, ff characters get more than friendly with you.