Chapter one : The New School

Flower POV

"Are you ready for your first day of school in London?" my mom asked as she placed my breakfast in front of me. I frown a little as I started to pick at the pancakes "Mom did we really have to leave our home?" I could hear her let out a sigh.

"Flower we talked about this the job is going to pay way more because we moved here just think of it as our second home sweetie," she said as she kissed my head grabbing her work bag "Okay I'm off to work okay remember the school bus will be here to pick you up in about twenty minutes!" She yelled as she grabbed her car keys. "make sure you have everything you need to live in dorms if not call me I'll bring it to you!" She screamed before heading out the door. I went back to my room to grab my phone book bag, and suitcase shoving my earbuds into my ear as I played. BTS fake love and headed outside to wait for the school bus to pick me up.

"I'm so sick of this fake love" I song walking down the path of the driveway towards the curb. In about less the ten minutes the bus had made its stop at my house. I placed my luggage in the compartment and made my way to my sit. when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder I turn to see two girls looking at me one short with blond hair that didn't pass her collarbone with the most beautiful green eyes and creamy white skin. the other about the same height as me with black hair that passed her shoulders and fairly dark skin with a pair of beautiful gray eyes. I removed my left earbud "Umm hi" they both smiled "hey I'm Mel and that's Lia you are the new girl from the states right?" the girl name Mel asked I slowly nodded my head as I took a step back to get some personal space. "Nice, what's your name ?"  I looked at them still kinda confused about who they are and why they stopped me from taking my sit "Hi my name is Flower" I said putting a smile on my face.

-30 mins later-

After talking with Lia and Mel for the last 30 minutes' drive to the school it turns out they stopped me to become friends with me before anyone else could. At first, it sounded a little crazy Mel said that she and Lia don't have many friends especially since they had just moved here and were being transferred to the school as well honestly they Remind me of my friends back home.

"Okay, ladies we are here!" The bus driver yelled as the bus came to a stop thanked her as we grabbed our things and headed towards the school building it was huge.  There were three big buildings the one on the right had a big sign that was labeled girls dorm. And the left one was labeled boys dorm in the middle was WhiteFang High School.

We quickly headed inside to talk to the receptionist. She greeted us with a smile and walked us to the headmaster's office. "Here the headmasters office she'll give you guys all the things you need like a map of the school and the classes you'll take." The receptionist said as we stop outside the glass door. We tell her a quick thank you before we decide on who was going to open the door. We decide to do rock paper scissors and whoever lost will have to open the door and guess who lost me.

"Hi my name is Flower I'm the new student from the states and this Mel and Lia also new students" the lady in the chair turn to face us with a bright smile on her face "welcome to Whitefang high school" her voice was high pitched with so much joy behind it we were a little taken back but how happy she sounds " I am Miss. Jones the school headmaster" the lady continues she looked fairly young to be a headmaster of this school. She had a fair tan skin with long dark brown hair that fell just below her breast she was dress in a nice femme black suit.

"Thank you for the warm welcome Miss. Jones" I said as we made our way to the chairs across from her. I smiled as we took our seats. I grabbed the bottom of my skirt still feeling quite uncomfortable. "Okay now ladies here's the beginning of the year binder it has everything you need in it," she said as she handed us a basic white binder that few pages in it.