Part 3

Hermione refused to let Ron carry her as they floo powdered to St Mungos Maternity ward."Shes 3 months in and needs a doctor immediately"Ron said to the receptionist who gestured to a nurse to bring a wheelchair for Hermione.

"Right this way"Said the nurse,as she put a charm on the wheelchair so it moved without the nurse having to push.

Once in the assigned hospital room the nurse said"A doctor will be with you",before leaving.

When the door was firmly closed Ron helped Hermione onto the hospital bed and called Harry to tell him to alert the family."Whats wrong with me,Ron?"Hermione startled Ron with a question,so out of the blue"I try for years and years for a child and when I finally get one everything goes wrong...maybe I'm just not supposed to have a child"

Silent tears where making their way down Hermiones cheeks,but before Ron could comfort her the door swung open it was;Charlie,George,Ginny,Harry and Molly.

"Sorry to interrupt"Charlie said."

Oh,Hermione,Dear"Molly came and sat on the edge of Hermiones bed,stroking her hair.

Harry passed James to ginny and walked over to Ron placing a friendly hamd on his shoulder.

Ginny meanwhile sat down on the chair next to the bed,unsure of what to say,so said nothing at.

George and Charlie stood with Ron and Harry.All was still and silent until doctor Patil walked in.

"Hello Hermione firstly your only allowed three vistiters at a time"Hermione nodded and ,Harry then took James from Ginny and went with Charlie and George to the waiting room,leaving just Ginny,Ron,Molly and of course Hermione.

"May I?"Doctor patil asked,Hermione nodded and doctor Patil lifted up Hermiones shirt only revealing her stomach.She rubbed a special cream onto Hermiones stomach before looking on a screen to see the baby.

Shortly after doctor Patil frowned and washed the cream off Hermione."I'm very sorry,Hermione"Doctor Patil said holding Hermiones other hand(Mrs Weasley already held the other)"But evidence has lead me to believe you have miscarried".

Hermione let Doctor Patils hand go and put her head in her hands.Molly wanded to confort Hermione ,because little did Hermione know Mrs Weasley had gone through the same pain,However Molly wanted Hermione to be given space.

Hermione cried silently into her hands as the others faces crumpled.

I was also imersed in a #romione fanfic by BabyNiffler and forgot to publish this I highly recommend her stories!