My New Life.

One morning, Izuki Midoriya Was getting up to go to preschool, While walking there with her mother she bumped into Katsuki and Mitsuki, So walking to preschool Izuki and Katsuki were talking about All might ( No surprise there) Along with that bakugou was showing to Izuki his quirk.

WOW! exclaimed Midoriya, I can't wait to get my quirk, she said happily. 

(Too lazy to talk about the whole day) 

Third person Pov

At the End of the day, Izuki noticed that her mother never came to pick her up. That's strange mom always picks me up, she thought. Soon enough, Mitsuki asked Izuki if she wanted to come to drop her off, She agreed. Soon enough they got home and when Izuki opened the door, She saw the lights turned and Saw no one, Except one thing a note that says Her parents have gone missing. 

Izuki called the police telling them she found a note that tells her parents are missing, Quicky she was taken into the police station when she found, All Might There, Izuki was So relieved because she knew that he would help her. 

Izuki pov

" I can't believe my parents are gone" But while looking around the police station she sees someone, a man with huge muscles, and a huge smile " All Might !?!,   Questioning what's going on, All Might approach her, She could feel her Heart Going faster as she sees the guy she looked up too, For so long. 

Third person pov 

Izuki astonished, All Might came to her and Apologizes to her about her parents, H says that He found their bodies in a dumpster. Izuki Scarred for life not only, That her parents are gone, She thinks to her self is she going to live in an orphanage? Was she going to grow up with No money And live a horrible life By herself? But then she sees All Might Asking her A Question that left her in shock. " Do you want to live with me ?" Says All Might with a Great tone.

Izuki left in shock with no words She finally snapped back and Says at the top of her Lungs " YES", with great big joy, she hugged All Might and Started Crying, When he went outside, All Might carried her, and jumped roof to roof until she saw this great mansion. 

  Izuki Left breathless she was amazingly happy, She took a tour around, But before that, she felt her backache, All Might asking what's wrong, Later saw Izuki gain her quirk, She gained these beautiful green wings

  Izuki Left breathless she was amazingly happy, She took a tour around, But before that, she felt her backache, All Might asking what's wrong, Later saw Izuki gain her quirk, She gained these beautiful green wings. They were elegant and big.

 They were elegant and big