Jealous ~ 😏

After the Date

I went back to the dorms with kachaan he dropped me at my room, I closed my door and started blushing crazy and jumped into my bed, " I can't believe he kissed me!!" I grabbed my pillow and started to roll around on the floor until I heard a knock on my door and saw all the girls there, " YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED" ochako yelled, "Fine..." I say pouting until I got harassed with a bunch of questions like "How was he like" or "Is he nice" I get bombarded until lights out.

Katsuki Pov

I dropped of deku at her dorm and started going back to my room smiling until I heard " Woah bakubro is smiling that date must have been awesome" I get pissed and started yelling "SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR", and kept going on my way to my dorm, I open the door to see soy sauce and Pikachu there, " THE FUCK YOU GUYS DOING" they start smiling non stop and started asking me questions which piss me off so kicked them out .

Next morning

Izuku pov

I get ready and into the kitchen to see kachaan there I say hi then he grips my hips and kisses me, I hesitantly kissed back until we were interrupted by Kirishima, "Mhmm" We stop and I looked beat red and went to the table waiting for breakfast, Kachaan gives me breakfast and for himself, while the others start complaining " Hey, Bakougo you didn't get us any" Sero says, But kachaan flips him off " That's not very nice kachaan" I say trying to calm him down he just rolled his eyes and sits next to me.

Later

"This activity might change your life forever," Aizawa says most of the class is thinking that it will be a pop quiz, but in fact, we were actually picking a president and vice president, "ok, you chose I don't care just do something" Mr. Aizawa says melting into his sleeping bad, Lida-kun offered to do votes they tallied up

Izumi Toshinari- 11

Momo yoazoro- 4

Lida Tenya-2

And the rest voted for themselves, I was going to lunch with kachaan until I felt someone grab me and pinned me to the wall and kissed me!?!?!     

Sorry, it's so short my brain is losing cells I'm so sorry brain dead Author-chan out !!