I suck at titles

Wow, I'm not dead, kinda surprised well I have nothing else to say let's just continue, ima go die now.  

Bakugo dropped off deku at her dorm and kissed her on the forehead leaving the greenette on her bed sleeping soundly.

Katsuki Pov 

I can't believe that candy cane, daddy issue, Mommy loving Bastard, kissed MY Izumi, I just wanna rip his head out and feed his throat to a bunch of bloodthirsty dogs, when I find him I'm gonna kill him. 

While I was walking around I found Shitty hair sucking face with Alien while looking at them I started contemplating why I'm friends with them, so deciding to end there snogging fest I decided to throw the closest thing next to me which was...

A coffee table. 

I threw it at them looking like a Hispanic mom who found out that their child didn't do there homework, and when they saw that Tablet flying toward them... priceless there faces where pure terror, they started running but it was no use it was going too fast that it hit them both on the head and they both got knocked the fuck out.

That was one of the best laughs at the century, I'm on the floor crying while those two are on the ground so i decide to go to my room and sleep.

Sorry it was so short but hey at least I updated, Ima go die know Author-chan out ✌🏽

Help