1

~Oh my dear Skychild, you have no idea what's in store for you~.
.
.
.

After their last battle.
"My lord I know that you like to unnerve your enemies personally but maybe you should try something else this time..."
"Hmph I'm in a merciful mood today so I will let you have the honor of speaking to me and let you live, at least if I like your idea, so please speak your mind." The Demon Lord said looking bored. "W-well my lord I thank you for being so generous as to hear me out-"
"Get on with it."
"y-yes of course my lord, I suggest finding some of his fears, the humans are weak and are more venerable when you use their fears against them, there are spells for finding this information in the library. t-that is all my lord."
"Hmm...that actually isn't to bad"
The demon said more to himself that the demon who gave him the idea.
"You are dismissed, and don't expect me to spare you again, you only alive because you had a good idea."
"T-thank you my lord"
Now Ghirahim may have sounded a little harsh but in reality, this was high praise coming from the demon lord, and he knew this particular demon was having a tough time, having said that, his life was about to get better, the fearsom demon lord was cold not heartless, soon the news of his praise would spread throughout the castle, causing the demon to be treated better, it happened everytime he gave his praise to someone since it was so rare, and it was even rarer for the subject of appraisal to come out alive, they were respected for not being killed after they were appraised.
Ghirahim sincerely thought that the demon had a good idea, so he went to the library to find the spell, it was quite easy, considering he made sure his masters castle was well maintained for his return. He decited to use it the next time he saw his Skychild.
.
.
.
"Master there is a 95% chance you will encounter Ghirahim if you unlock this door, you may want to rest before battling him."
The blond shook his head and smiled at his sword spirit as if to say he would be fine without rest before drawing his sword and opening the door.

"Well well, if it isn't the hero child from the sky, you know I've been waiting all day for you to walk through thoes doors"
I tilted my head confused, it's not everyday your enemy wants to see you regardless the circumstance.
"I have a suprise for you Skychild~ and I think it's one you will most certainly like." He said making his sarcasm clear.
I glared at him, whatever he has won't be good, their are the rare moments that I see a different side to him, the good kind of different, but this was not one of thoes moments.
"I see your still not talking, out of all the time we've spent together, you have yet to grace me with you voice or even your screams that are sure to be absoulutly delightful, why don't you talk, it's not like your unable, your physically capable of talking yet you choose not too, but that will soon change when you receive my latest gift you'll beg me to make it stop" he smiled sadistically, but his eyes held a different emotion, it was more like curiosity, I already don't want to see this gift.
"You see Skychild, I was recently given an idea and decited to test it out, its just a little spell that will let me see your biggest fears." I tuned out what ever else he was saying, my biggest fear, is something I cannot let him see. It's left me scarred, and if he gets to see it, I will kill him today, being a hero or not, I do see good in him but, this is just that bad.
The sound of ghirahims snap broke me out of my daze, leaving me to wonder where he went.
"Skychild~" he wispered in my ear, I wasted no time putting my sword between me and him.
"Oh looks like I hit a nerve, I've never seen you look at me with such malice"
He said with a smirk
"But your already to late" he said as his pitch black magic surrounded me,
Suddenly, I was back at my house in Skyloft when I was eleven.
I realized that not only will Ghirahim see this, I also have to watch, we were ghosts, floating around my room watching my younger self, he was cleaning.
I looked over at Ghirahim to see him smirking at me, he had succeeded.
I turned my attention back to kid me, I don't know what's happening, I cleaned all of the time when I was a kid, how does this particular time relate to my fear?
How was this different?
"So you have a fear of dust?"
Ghirahim said sarcastically of course.
I just shook my head and looked back at me, my younger self heard a knock and went to answer the door, he revealed a younger version of the very person he was trying to find.
Zelda.
The young girl giggled and cluched her basket, the contents yet to be revealed "gosh link I can smell your cleaning products from here, I'll never understand you obsession with cleaning your house when your such a slob everywhere else." the younger version of me hugged Zelda and motioned for her to come inside.
"Sorry link I can't hang out today but I did stop by to drop off freshly picked apples." Zelda often dropped off food for link because they were best friends and she knew how much link ate whenever he could even if he was just snacking.
I didn't see anything wrong with this picture, Zelda dropped off food often.
"So you have a fear of apples?" he said glancing at me, I'm suprised that he's been this quiet, but I shook my head and we continued watching.
"Well I have to leave, here you go link, please tell your dad I said hi"
It was small so if you weren't paying attention you would've missed it, but the younger version of link cringed at the word dad, Zelda payed it no mind and left, but Ghirahim clearly noticed.
"Do you not like your dad?"
I cringed at the word dad.
"Its suprising you don't like someone, I thought you liked everybody, well besides me...and I still have yet to hear you talk, and if this gets to bad, I'm the only one who can get you out, you just have so merely Say the word and we can leave."
I ignored him and turned back to the younger version of me.
Link closed the door and set the apples on the counter only for the basket to fall to the ground, and the apples roll everywhere.
The younger me panicked and hurridly tried to pick up the apples, it was when I saw the basket fall I realized what day it was and why ghirahims spell brought us here.
I took a sharp intake of breath, Ghirahim must've noticed because he looked at me concerned, funny because he was the one that brought us here.
"Skychild have you finally remember the day this is? ...Are you alright?"
"..."
"Suit it yourself." he said while shrugging but he subtly floated closer to me.
The younger version of me was picking up the apples.
He remembered himself being a kid and silently cursing zelda for bringing so many apples, he knew father was coming home soon and he would not like the mess.
Suddenly a tall man with dirty blond hair, a sword, and a shirt that bear the knights symbol on it opened the door.
I was really panicking, I was floating around Ghirahim flailing my arms to get his attention I don't want him to see what is about to happen.
"You want to leave?"
He asked and I quickly nodded my head
"I told you if you want to leave you have to use your words."
He said taungitingly, then he looked at me and sighed at my panic stricken state, his eyes softened
"I'm sorry but I'm going to see why you so scared" he said and turned back to my younger self and my father.
My younger self looked up at the taller man with fear, he and I both knew what was coming
"Why is there apples all over my floor. I said I wanted this house spotless!"
"i-im sorry f-father" my younger self said weakly knowing he could not change what was about to happen.
Ghirahim looked at me, he's never heard me speak and when he finally does, it was an 'I'm sorry' from a 11 year old version of me. I avoided his gaze and turned back to the scene replaying in front of me.
"Well if you don't listen you know what happens"
The older man smiled sadistically.
That smile scared me more than any of ghirahims sadistic smiles combined, even now.
-And walked towards the cowering young boy.
"P-please d-don't I-I'll clean up the mess right n-now"
"Too late for that" he grabbed the boys dirty blond hair and dragged him to his room. Ghirahim made a move to follow but I pulled on his arm tugging to go the other way, I don't want him to see whats about to happen so I did the only thing I could
"Let's leave. Now!" I said assertively.
He looked at me in shock, I mean I actually spoke to him, hell I'd sing him a fucking song if he would leave. Ghirahim was about to reply when we heard a cry from the room, it was to late, it was already happening.
He shook off my arm and quickly floated towards the room I felt a panic attack coming on, my worst fear is someone finding out that this ever happened, or reliving it, and now both are coming true.
I followed Ghirahim to the room to see my younger's self pinned to the bed with his face shoved into the bed, pants being ripped off and the mans being pulled down.
You could see that my youngerself had scars along his back and chest where his shirt had previously been covering.
I tried to get ghirahim to leave but with a scream of pain, the damage was done.
I was sitting in a corner of the room trying to block out the screams of pain and the sound of a kids body being hit and thrusted into.
It was when I started hyperventilating that Ghirahim noticed I was crying in a corner.
He ripped his gaze from the scene before him and rushed to my side, he picked me up bridal style and snapped, we were instantly in another place, not my dream, not the temple, but in a room, I was to stressed out to look at details.
"Link breath with me okay? Just focus on my voice, In and out, slow your breathing a little, in and out."
After a few more breaths I calmed down, I was still crying but I could more or less breath.
"I'm sorry I didn't know that the hero had such a dark past..."
I just cried into his shoulder until I cried myself to sleep, eventually I felt him carry me to the bed and set me down, he pulled the blanket over and cuddled with me the entire night.