2

*Morning*

When I woke up I saw that it was still dark, I usually woke up before the sun rose so it's about 6 in the morning.
I didn't recognize where I was and felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.
I was about to turn around and punch the figure holding me until I saw the pale hand that connected to the arms and remembered yesterday.
I instantly knew I had to leave, sure I would eventually have to face Ghirahim and the questions he was sure to have, but if I can prolong our meeting I will.
I quickly slid out of the demon lords grasp and put a pillow in my place, I walked out of the room and look around for a door, after a few minuets of searching I finally found it, my sword and shield were leaning next to the door against the wall so I quickly put them on and left the house as quietly as I could.
I saw green, I think we were somewhere in faron woods, good thing to, I've spent enough time here.
I walked for a few minuets and found a kikwi, he told me we were near the temple of time, thankfully theirs a bird statue nearby.
I ran as quickly as I could, any second I'm here, is another second that he could wake up and find me.
I saw the temple and the bird statue next to it and full on sprinted, I touched the bird and said skyloft, but nothing happened, I hit the statue and my hand bounced off, surrounding the statue was a barrier, his barrier.
"Skychild, I finally found you, I would've missed you had I been even a second later. You know it's rude to leave your bed companion before they wake up. We have much to discuss."
"Their is nothing for us to discuss."
I tried to walk away but Ghirahim
snapped and teleported in front of me
"Last night says differently"
I turned around and walked the other way.
"Last night was nothing but a moment of weakness. Your supposed to be my enemy so why do you care!
You found out something No one should know!"
I faced him.
"Not even Zelda knows! So leave me alone! I don't need a DAMN SHRINK!"
"Maybe you don't but right now you seem like you need a friend."
He teleported behind me and trapped me in a hug
"LET ME GO!"
I tried to get out of his grasp but failed.
"No, not until you explain to me what I saw"
"I think it was pretty self explanatory! So let me go!"
"WHY? So you can go back to skyloft to HIM!"
"NO!" I slapped him, it was quite difficult considering he wasn't letting me go.
"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, I HATE HIM I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!
"IT Seems Like You Do!"
"NOT EVEN ZELDA KNEW! SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I NEED YOUR HELP! YOU FOUND OUT BY ACCIDENT WHEN YOU WERE TRYING TO FIND OUT SHIT TO USE AGAINST ME! THE DAMAGE IS DONE AND ITS OVER NOW!
FUCK, LET ME GO!"
"NO, AND WHAT MAKES ME THINK YOU NEED MY HELP ARE THESE!"
The now angry demon lord let go of Link and lifted up his tunic, there were several scars on his torso from years of abuse, it made Ghirahim wonder what else he was hiding under his clothes. Link shoved ghirahim's hand off him.
"Do not EVER do that again. Or I will not hesitate to kill you."
Ghirahim walked in front of link towering over him
"What makes you think you can kill me? You haven't so far."
"I haven't been trying, I've been defending myself, sure I draw my sword first but that's because I know you will kill me if I'm unguarded for even a second.
I see a light in you, your not totally corrupt, I can see one in almost everybody."
"I don't know wether to be grateful of offended. Either way I still highly doubt you could kill me, so tell me about this 'light' if you say almost everybody that means that you have seen people without one."
Shit I didn't mean to let that slip, and out of everything I just said, that's what he catches!?
"It's none of your business, now I have other places to be so let me go back to Skyloft."
Out of the corner of my eye I saw the the old women come out of the temple.
What's Grannie doing?
If Ghirahim see's her in this mood she will die.
"You know I'm not going to do that-" Oh no he's gonna get hurt!
"-LOOK OUT!" I shoved Ghirahim out of the way and doged just in time, a huge orb of magic flew past me, it was obviously headed for ghirahim, it came from the old women.
She was confused by me saving him but told me to go anyway, she must've heard us yelling.
"Link! Get out of here! I'll hold him off!"
I looked over and saw the barrier around the bird statue gone.
I saw ghirahim stand up and head for the women, he was gonna kill her, she's way to old to fight him but she could do it, I don't want either of them to get hurt.
Wait...
I don't want Ghirahim to get hurt?
No time to ponder.
No way im leaving her.
I ran towards them, I saw Ghirahim summon his rapier and raise it to strike, as he brought it down I got in front of grannie just in time to parry his attack, in the process I cut his arm, my survival instincts kicked in.
"Ghirahim, leave her alone, it's me you want so lets go." he was still angry but he closed his eyes and took a deep breath
"Fine but if we cross paths again, he will not be here to save you old women. Let's go."
He grabbed my arm and snapped his fingers, we were back in the same place as I woke up in this morning, we were literally in the same room.
"Here" I said as I dug through my pouch, I grabbed a red potion, it will heal the cut on his arm
"I didn't intend to hurt you, but I can't let you kill someone.
Drink, it will help you heal."
I set the potion down next to him on a dresser and sat on the bed. He silently drank the potion and set the bottle back down, his back was towards me "Why did you do it?"
He asked.
"Do what?"
"Push me out of the way, why did you do it? We were fighting and you were already threatening to kill me, why not let it be over with.
That blast would've weakened me pleanty, you would've been easily able to kill me with your sword.
So why...?"
"..."
"WHY LINK!" he pounded his fist agains the dresser, I'm surprised it didn't break.
"I-I don't know..." he turned around and faced me
"Yes you do, you just won't tell me."
"..."
"Link..." he walked towards me
"Why?"
"I-I don-" damn he's persistent
"Link! Stop lying to me.
Tell me why"
"n-no" I don't want to tell him
"Link" Screw it
"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT! I'm a fucking idiot for saying it because your an enemy!
But I fucking like you, you fucking narsacistic prick!
I don't want people I CARE ABOUT TO GET HURT I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY ENEMY!" Ghirahim stared at me
"you...Like.....me?"
Oh shit I didn't mean to say that out loud. Hylia help me.
"I-"
Ghirahim cut me off by hugging me, I was shocked by his action, what's going on in his head?
"Skychild... I-I'm surprised to admit but I" he took a deep breath
"I li-" "Master" Fi came out of her sword and interrupted Ghirahim, she has the worst timing.
"Their is a 92% chance that you don't know the dark energy level at the sealed grounds is rising."
I got out of ghirahims hug
"Do you know who the dark energy belongs to?"
I asked Fi
"I do not, however I am 98% sure that the old women at the temple will. Heading to the temple would be the best course of action, Master I suggest you hurry before the energy reaches it's peak."
"Thanks Fi." 
"It is a pleasure to be of use to you master." she jumped back into the sword.
"Ghirahim stay here, I don't know for sure what it is but I have a hunch, please do not follow."
"You can't just expecte to not-"
"GHIRAHIM! Stay here! This is a creature of dark energy, if they see
You fighting with me I think you could guess what would happen. I'll be fine, you should know better than anybody else that I can handle myself."
"Link-"  
"Ghirahim I don't want you to go because it's probably the Imprisoned! A form of Your master! You will be expected to fight against me!"
I took a deep breath and walked to to the front door as I spoke more calmly "As much as I hate to say it, I don't know what we are anymore, but to everyone else your an enemy, and unless your willing to give up trying to resurrect Demise, don't follow me.
Please, I don't want to fight you anymore..." with those words I walked out the door and ran for the sealed grounds. When I got their the ground was shaking and saw grannie outside the temple with groose, I almost forgot he was here. Well grannie already heard me speak so theirs no use hiding it now, I just wonder how Groose is going to take it. "Link!" groose spotted me first "Is it him?" I asked grannie, and she nodded. Just what I feared, the imprisoned is breaking free, and he could hurt everyone.
"Whaaaaa??!!?!!! You can talk!!! Link!!" grooses face was priceless, I would've laughed if it wasn't for the fact I already jumped off and was gliding down to face the imprisoned...alone.
At least that's what I thought until I nearly let go of my sailcloth and fell to my death.
"Skychild don't fall!"
"No shit Sherlock! What the hell are you doing in my head!"
"Don't worry it's just temporary, I wanted to tell you something earlier but Fi has the worst timing, we still need to talk"
"Ghirahim now is not the time"
"I know and I heard what you said, but know If you need help, just call me and... I'll come."
"Thank you... I... Just thank you."
"Anytime Skychild"
Ghirahim left my mind but I could still feel his presence.
And once again I almost died.
"Master your emotional state indicates your nervous, I want to reassure you, although I know ghirahim already has, I will be by your side master, my blade is sharp and will not break, no matter what you do I will support your decisions, i am your weapon. I was made to be loyal to the hero, that is you master."
"Thank you Fi, but I see you more than my weapon, you are my friend and always will be." I think she was talking about more than just this battle.
"Good luck, Master."
I felt more relieved after talking to both of them, but i can't have Ghirahim seem fighting with me, he will be branded as a traitor and I'm sure punishment is much worse for him in the demon realm than Skyloft, so I have to do this without him, at least I know Fi is here. With my new found courage, I arrived next to the sealing stone.