Chapter One {fluff}

Hitoshi x Male! Reader♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(M/N)'S P.O.V.

'Because our co-talent manager got an emergency leave, I need to change him as the Assistant Manager of our newest model.
What I heard from the Management, Our newest model has a very confident profile.
But before that.. I need to fix myself before I met our newest model!'

*Sigh* I just can't get this thought out of my mind... Just why did Leila cheated on me? Was I not enough?'

3rd persons P.O.V.

"HEY!!!" Someone shouted. When (M/N) looked what was going on- *BEEEEEEEP!!!*

(M/N)'S P.O.V.

Before I can grasp what was happening in my surroundings.. I was on the floor.. with a boy hovering above me... "Are you blind?! Or are you just trying to kill yourself?!" He ask "Do you not know how to read the Traffic light?! It's clearly on the red light yet you- Urgh!! Listen to me carefully, If you're trying to kill yourself, choose the one that will take responsibility, and can sponsor your funeral. Okay?!" He added. "I-im sorry.." I muttered. I looked at the time at my watch and saw what time it is. "Oh god, I'm late!" I said, quickly dusting myself up "I need to go now." I added and started running towards the meeting place "h-hey wait! Oi!" He said. And left him.

HITOSHI'S P.O.V.

"I need to go now." He added and started running to god-knows-where. "H-hey wait! Oi!" I said, and he finally left me.
I stand there looking like an idiot.. confused on what just happened... "What's wrong with him?" I said to myself. When I looked down I saw his phone. '*Sigh* Tss!, how troublesome!'

(M/N)'S P.O.V.

'Phew.. I made it on time.' I said to myself while I wait for our new model to come. Then the door suddenly opens..
I look up to see who came, only to see the boy that have saved and scolded me earlier today. 'What is he doing here?' I said to myself.

HITOSHI'S P.O.V.

When I opened the door I saw the guy that got 'almost' hit by a truck because hewas spacing out. 'So he's just here.' I said to myself. "Good thing we saw each other again." I said. He cocked his head in confusion on what I just said. I took out his phone out of my pocket and hand it to him. "Next time, be MORE carefull." When he saw the his phone in my hand he was surprised. He didn't even know that his phone is already missing. "You were just almost got hit by a truck, And now you almost lost your phone." I said to him. "I wonder where my manager is." I muttered and looked around. "Eh? You're our newest model in the company?" He ask. "I was actually going to meet our newest model that I will manage today." He added. "So you're my new manager?" I asked. "I'm surprised too. I doesn't even have a clue that you're our new model." He said. "Your manager left. 'Cause his son got sick." I said 'okay' was all he answered to me."by the way, my name is (M/N)." he said. And I introduced myself to him too. "Is that your girlfriend on the wallpaper?" I asked. "Actually, she's my ex-girlfriend. We broked up last week ago. Since she already met a better guy than me." He explained sadly.

(M/N)'s POV

"I'm still asking myself what did I ever do to her? That why did not ever became enough for her.. That I'm simply just a toy to her.." I explain. Trying my hardest to not cry.. "You realy did love her, huh?.." Hitoshi ask. "Yea.. Ever since we were child I always have a huge crush on her.. Even when the two of us became a couple.. I still see her with some guys.. And even when I always caught her cheating.. It's okay as long as she stays by my side.." I said, sadly.. "I still love her." I added, smilling for him to not notice some small tears threatening to fall. "But in this point.. She really wants to break-up with me." I said "Why do you have to pain yourself? If you can still see some small hopes, Then fight for it!" Hitoshi said.