Chapter 38

•Crystal's POV•

When I got here to jersey it was late. Around 10:00. I walked, well ran, into the hospital my mom and dad told me they were at.

I ran up to my mom and pulled her into my arms as soon as I saw her. I cried into her shoulder and cried. My dad came up behind me and started to rub my back as he came in towards us.

"Mom how is she mom please tell me how she is." My mom couldn't talk she was frozen and didn't know what to say. She looked like she was left with no more tears. I saw my brother with his hands in his face. He was so angry and his face was so puffy. I pulled him into my body and gave him a hug. I felt him sob. He just cried and cried and screamed as he fell with me on the floor.

"Crystal, she died." I stared at the floor for a bit until I started screaming and running actions the hall trying to find her room. I was screaming in a hospital running through the halls trying to find her. I saw a security's guard come up to me. He stopped me and try to hold me back as I was screaming and trying to push pass him. I felt my brother run up to me and pull me into an hug. I feel right in the middle of the floor, crying. Screaming, sobbing and most of all, wanting to break something.

"NOOO PLEASE GOD, NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING."

"I know I know , please Crystal let's just go, we need to leave." He helps me up and I didn't pay attention to anyone passing us. I just wanted to fall away into pieces. My sister was the only one who understood me when no one else would listen. She made this family come back together. Why does she have to leave. I got inside my car and watched mom and my dad with my brother get in the car. My mom was so pale. Her face was so out of it. I closed my door and slammed my hand against my wheels as I sobbed into the car. I just couldn't take it anymore. I drove to my moms house and when I pulled up I got out the car and went up to the door. It was open and I ran up to my sisters room and I laid in her bed, smelling the scent I last remember. I cuddle in the blanket with my rounded belly. I cuddled in her bed and cried myself asleep.

*few days past*

I haven't ate much, I haven't slept, and I've been in my sister room for the past couple days thinking about things. Ever since I told Cam I needed a break my whole world has been falling apart without him. I want to feel his arms around my body again to comfort me like this but I knew I couldn't do this right now. We do need space and a break I just don't think I can go so long without him beside me.

It's only been 4 days and I miss him already. But I can't do this. We need time.

I got off the bed for the second time in the days I've been here. I haven't seen my mom she's been in her room most of the time. My dad told me he's planning the funeral this weekend. I got up to get a sand which. I saw my brother on the couch with a picture of him my sister and I, little. He was sleeping.

I didn't bother him and just decided to make myself a sandwich. After I ate I felt the baby move. I sucked in a deep breath, it hurt a bit this time. Unusual as I normally remember.

"Crystal? You okay?" I heard Chris say.

"Yeah, no I'm fine, the baby just moved."

"Oh okay, hey Crystal?" He said getting up from the couch and walking over to me.

"Did you ever find out if it was a girl or boy?"

"Yeah, suprise, it's a girl." I giggled a bit and then I went back to a straight face.

"You know Lexi wanted you to have a girl, she always talked about it." I looked down at the floor and started to cry.

"Why did she have to leave, why did she have to go. She was the only one who understood me. Who always forgave me. THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS CALLED ME. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GO?!!" By the last two sentence's I was on the floor sobbing my eyes out. I felt Chris come behind me and hug me but then I felt him come off. My crying was really loud and I knew it had to of woken up my mother. Someone sat down beside me and grabbed my arms and wrapped there's around me. I calmed myself down and I looked over to see who it was.