Chapter 20

As Blake was here now, I got up and turned towards my father. I walked in front of him. "You fool.. KILL ME"
He shouted loudly, Enough for people to also look over.
My eyes flickering from red to my natural eye colour, I was angry but i had to control myself.

"Why would i kill you when theres a perfect opportunity to let you rot in a jail cell for the rest of your life.."

He seemed scared, nearly lifeless. "NO YOU CAN'T SEND ME THERE, I'D RATHER DIE JUST KILL ME YOU USELESS, WORTHLESS CHILD"

I started to walk away from him, i heard shouting from him while i walked towards my mother.  Blake ran over and stood in front of me nervously. "(f/n)... I'm.. Sorry" she spoke quietly.
I pulled her into a hug.
"Please.. Don't leave like that again"she wrapped her arms around me back, "I promise, I wont ever leave again"

We pulled away.

"So who's this (F/n)?"

I looked towards my mum. "Blake, This is my Mum.. And Mum, This is Blake" They shook hands. We grouped back with Ruby and Weiss.

Running forward into battle as a team again.
Minus Yang, but she has a more important task right now...

We kept fighting until Ruby told them to give up, Emerald put her faith in Cinder, Saying she wouldn't let her down but.. Then Yang showed up with the relic in hand.
Cinders been defeated.
Emerald fell to the ground crying.

She she screamed and then we saw.. Salem.. Salem screamed at us then everything turned black and when our vision returned...
It was just an illusion.
Ozpin confirmed that was indeed Salem..

Emerald, And everyone who was still standing on her side ran away in that small time frame. Blakes parents ran over and hugged Blake, Adam still got away though..
Yang handed the relic over to Qrow.

Ruby fell to the ground, Weiss instantly ran over to ask if she was ok. How cute, I ship them.
"So Blake.. What are you doing here?"

"I.. was going to ask you four the same thing.."

Ruby smiled saying that was a long story, We started a group hug.
I hate group hugs.
But.. Just this once.

Hey guys! this is the end for now, I'm not going to continue this to volume 6 until i finish some other writings! I'm going to start a Ruby x reader one, And then I might go back and edit the other  Rwby members fan fictions!
Thank you all so much for being apart of this, I honestly never expected to get so many reads on all of my fanfictions!

<3 You guys are all amazing!

And I'm sorry if I don't see a comment! I'm really busy with homework and some personal projects lately, haven't even been able to write!