16

Hanna, 9 March, 2016

Hah! It's finally done. We ended up with the mashup. We have finished our recording. Hoseok oppa and Tae covered my part. They did it beautifully.

"Now we can start with the choreographies",l said. The new one was hard. We danced to 'Without You' for a year in our way but now this 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' staff has made it's room in our song.

"Let's start",Hoseok oppa said in an amused voice. He never gets tired when it comes to dance. Jimin oppa hit the button and our new mashup traced by. We began to move in a slow pace, fastening as the time passed by. We practised for 3 or 4 hours. I was deadly exhausted.

"Hanna, you okay? You look pale",Seokjin oppa asked concerned.

"I'm fine, oppa. I'm a bit tired."

"Why don't you take a nap here?" Hoseok oppa patted the couch, smirking.

Oh God!

He and Jungkook disturbs others like HELL when they are asleep. I was about to say no to him, but my exhausted body got seduced by the attractive, soft couch, and pulled my soul. I found myself hovering over it, and everything went black after a while.

Yoongi, 9 March, 2016
As she went to deep sleep, Hoseok and Jungkook started their task, making me sigh. Hoseok sat by her head while Jungkook by her legs.

Hoseok started to poke her cheeks, but she was deeply passed out. Jungkook drove his index over her feet, she softly pulled them and curled up.

Getting no satisfactory response, Hoseok drove his index onto her ears.

"A-huh!" She whined like a baby, drawing a smirk on both the boy's lips. Hoseok repeated again, she pushed his hand away.

"Mmm, oppa! Let me sleep."

The devils let out low amused chuckles witnessing her cute reactions. Jungkook poked her feet with his finger tips.

"Mmm-hmm!" She toned annoyed.

"Ya, you two enough!" Noona scolded in an irritated voice,"Move your butts from there. Seokjin oppa's making us coffee."

They finally moved, leaving me in the room. Alone with her.

I stared at her face, causing my heart race wildly. She pouts when she's asleep. I placed my hand on her palm, it was cold as ice. I went over the locker and took out my blanket. Hovering it over her, l placed a cautious kiss on her forehead, and left the room obeying noona who ordered me to move my ass as well before leaving.