#31

"Makeup artist skill," Mina mumbling to herself after she got a report findings of the charity house and of course, Yuri and Ji-Hye. She walked back and forth in Momo's house (in her bedroom to be exact). She then desisted and tapped her finger to her own chin. "Then, mimicking someone's voice,"

"What're you rambling about?" Momo asked Mina while munching snacks. Mina shrugged.

"Nothing, I'm just guessing a thing," Mina slumped on to the bed beside her, where Sana was sitting on it while playing with her smartphone. Mina lying flatly on the bed and her eyes were fixating on the ceiling in front of her.

"Momo, you ever saw the girl whom almost always near Yuri, but too bad you can't see her face but it's okay... But can you figure out how does she look like?" said Mina whilst her eyes still looking upward. "Or is there anything special about her?"

Momo trying to remember while puffing her cheeks. She lets out the air from her mouth as soon as she speaks. "Ah, I think I remember. Her act towards Yuri, yeah. Two to three times she always makes sure Yuri's appearance, she even brushing her shoulders. I think that was special about her."

"But it's quite strange," said Mina, looked at Momo and Sana. "The file of her never mentioned the skill,"

"Then it's a new skill of her," Momo shrugged. "Right, Sana?"

"Hm, maybe," said Sana. "What's so interesting about it, Mina?"

"I think maybe someone has disguised that time. I mean when Tzuyu and I have attended the charity party. I guess that's why... that's why the secretary was nowhere to be found..." Struck by her own statement, Mina staring at her friends with a blank stare. She took a deep breath right after she stood up with slow movement. "I guess this is related to Tzuyu was kidnapped at that time,"

"Tzuyu?" said Sana. She lets her boyfriend's name slipped from her mouth effortlessly. It's automatically happened. When she spoke his name, her facial feature turned worried.

"Someone trapped him and made him inhaled the gas," Mina pointed up her forefinger as he emphasized her words. "That's the moment,"

"But why she did that?" said Momo.

"You see, Won Dae Jun and Tiffany were there too. The secretary must be told to do that by those persons, either of them, whatever the reason is. Between them, there's Yuri too. Well, she's not interfering directly, but we know now that her secretary is suspicious and she got accused by Tiffany and all of us. That's why Yuri seemed mad when she showed up while we're at the canteen," Mina paused for a moment. She shook her head, crestfallen. "But we don't have proof."

"So that's why you sent Tzuyu and others to the charity house? You meant maybe we can find some clues there," said Momo. Mina nodded. There's a long pause between them. Momo looked at Mina, and Mina looked back at her. They then looked at Sana who looks sullen.

"...I hope all of this will stop..." Sana sighed tiredly. "I don't like seeing him get involved in someone's trouble. I have enough seeing him getting hurt..."

"Chill, Sana, no trouble are permanent," said Momo understandingly as she tapped Sana's shoulder, trying to loosen her up. Sana just smiled weakly at her.

"He's a good guy. The good guy always facing troubles, and it makes him stronger each day," said Mina. "He's like your father, Sana, always facing troubles but he always faces them with a big heart,"

"Right, I feel that too about him," Momo agreed. Sana smiled at her and Mina, a little entertained from their consolation.

Then, Sana remembers something. A thing that she always wants to tell her best friends.