Nightmare Reflection

There was a gust of wind as Mal and Harry walked down the streets of the Isle of the Lost. They went all the way to Úrsula's fish and chips striking terror and fear into the skins of everyone around. After all, being the children of two of the most notorious storybook villain does give you an edge. That was a time when even Evie, Jay and Carlos were afraid of Mal. As they walked Mal suddenly slipped and fell through a hole. Terror tore through her chest as the hole got deeper and darker like the strange guilt she was feeling . "HARRY! Help me!" she screamed. Harry stood there smirking and shaking his head as if reminding her of some horrible mistake. Mal wondered why Harry didn't help and just what that mistake was. She found herself staring into her reflection. She saw it shatter away revealing her in what seemed like a room filled with mirrors. Suddenly, her reflection turned to a picture of Harry. There was echo repeating the words, "Why did you leave me for him (Ben)!". Mal was sobbing hysterically screaming no and shaking her head.
"Mal! Mal! Wake up!" Evie said, shaking her friend. Mal, thankful it was just a nightmare, woke up with a jolt shivering at first before releasing where she was. "Come on! We're going to be late to see the boys tourney match!" said Evie, and that was when Mal saw that her best friend was wearing a deep blue and white cheerleading outfit. "You cheerleading this year?" Mal said, sleepily. Evie nodded before revealing a purple on for her bestie. "You are too!" she said excitedly. In all the excitement of fighting on not going, Mal soon forgot all about her dream with Harry. That is before Evie brought it back up. "Hey, what happened to you just now. You know, while you were sleeping." Evie said, giving Mal the don't-try-to-lie-to-me stare. "Well (extended), I guess, I was just having a nightmare on what would happen if you guys left me." Mal lied, her face carved with uncertainty. "Oh! Well you know that we would never leave you no matter what." Evie replied. It seemed like she had took in lie without realising it being one which made Mal sad as she had never lied to her bestie before, so this was tearing her apart inside.