A Match Planned In Heaven

At the match, Mal stood next to Evie, mumbling that she was not enjoying this one bit. Evie was trying to reassure her, but she was toned down by the loud horn that started the game. As the game began, Evie told Mal that Jay and Carlos were on the same team against Ben's. Mal  hesitated for a minute deciding who she would cheer for. Her mind said she had to cheer for Ben since they were an official couple now but her heart (which apparently remembers the nightmare) told her that she had to stay loyal with her home people in case she got another nightmare about her friends. Not willing to take this risk, Mal went full on Isle-of-the-lost cheer mode. Evie, though she was surprised, supported her bestie and they both went on cheering for the boys. In the end, it was, probably due to the excessive amount of cheering, that Jay and Carlos's team won the tournament. 
  What probably surprised everyone the most was that Ben was least concerned that Mal didn't cheer for him. Audrey, being the brat she is , went up to him and said, " Hey, good job out there. Did you realise that Mal wasn't cheering for you. After all you are boyfriend and girlfriend. I bet you she used magic to cheat and make sure you lose. Maybe it's time you dump her and move on. I'm available if you like." She said in her sickening  voice. "Ummm. Thanks Audrey but Mal isn't like that and well the last thing I want is to get back together with you." Ben replied, cautiously, afraid Audrey might scream. Luckily for him, she seemed quite calm.
        Before lunch, Mal came up to Ben and he asked her, "Not to be rude Mal, but why didn't you cheer for me at the tournament?" Mal was shocked at the question and by the look on Ben's face she guessed that he wasn't supposed to say it that way. She didn't know what to say. She can't tell Ben that she's been having nightmares or he might get worried and that's the last thing she needed. "Ummmm..... I thought it would be  okay to cheer for my best friends. Besides, I always cheer for you all the time and I grew up with them" she said hastily. Without waiting for him to reply, she ran off into the corridor.

The she scooped her phone and started texting Evie:
Mal-m💜
Evie-e💙
M💜- Can I talk to you later
E💙- sure
E💙- when and where
M💜- my room in 5 mins
E💙- sure cu 💜
M💜- cu 💙
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry that the chapter is short and that I haven't updated this in a long time, I was busy and I had writers block . I will make the next chapter longer though I would like some suggestions.