MunkarNakeer

Hamza POV

I don't know what will light bring for
Me. I was watching light approaching me and I can't do anything. Light stop just near me I blink and what I see is enough for me to piss my pants off and truth is that I wear no pants at this time. There angel standing above and hoovering over me. They have wings and I am sure they are angel.
After a while they told me they are MunkerNakeer.
I was searching in my mind have I heard this names before. No may be it's was something I don't know about I gather the courage and strength and asked them.
Me: who are you.
M,N: we here to ask you the same who you are.
There voice is also scary along theirs
Face.
Me: may be some explantion will better.
I told them
M,N: we are here to ask you three questions which you answer. We will not tell you to speak truth. Your mouth will open to speak only truth.
From this question you will be rewarded on judgement day.
Me: okay I am listening.
M,N: First question is who is your CREATER. Second which religions you fellow. Third who is your prophet.
I listened carefully but truth be told I never know these answers I don't even heard of these questions ever. I spend my whole life chasing after different kinds of brands. So i wish I was dreaming so that can I hope only.