Chapter 2: UA Exams

"Time to wake up brat." Icarus's deep voice rumbled. Izuku's eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to the bright sun shining through his blinds.  He yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What time is it?" Izuku yawned.

"6:00 A.M," Icarus said. "Your god training starts today, so you need to get up..."

"..."

"GET UP!" Icarus roared.

"O-ok!" Izuku said panicked as he rolled out of bed and scrambled for the bathroom to get ready.

***

Mental Training

Izuku had finished showering and eating and now sat in the center of his room. He had been told by Icarus to sit down and get ready to begin the first part of his training. There was nothing but silence as Izuku tried to find his center. 

"Izuku, be sure to breathe slowly, in your nose and out your mouth.  Find your center and calm yourself, clear your mind. In combat, your thoughts will go astray with anger and frustration. You must keep a calm mind and focus on the battle." Icarus explained.

Izuku breathed and tried to calm his nerves. Thirty minutes later, Izuku felt something.  It was as if he could feel everything. The air entering and leaving his body, the soft threads of his shirt touching his body. On top of this, he swore he could hear the footsteps of each and every person down the street.  Izuku opened his eyes with a gasp, sweat pouring down his face.

"W-what the hell was that?!" Izuku panicked.

'He found it faster than I thought...' Icarus thought.

"Ah, I see you found your center! I must admit, I'm quite surprised. It takes at least a month before someone finds their center. What you just felt was a power that will come to be one of your most powerful ones.  Icarus exclaimed.

"Powerful? I felt as if I was aware of everything, It was like all five of my senses were at 110! On top of that, I feel good, no stress whatsoever! Izuku said with a large smile.

(A/N: I'll be using a form from Dragon Ball Super here because the form is technically a technique anyone can learn, mortal or not.)

"Yes, these are the first steps of attaining  Migatte no Gokui, or in simpler words, Ultra Instinct."

"Ultra Instinct?" Izuku asked, a confused look on his face.

"Ultra Instinct is a form where your body moves on its own. When people battle, they think before they move, with Ultra Instinct the body moves without thinking, enabling the user to dodge without a thought. That is only the defensive half, I only know two mortals who have mastered Ultra Instinct's defensive and offensive half giving them unimaginable power." Icarus answered.

"Amazing..." Izuku gasped.

"Enough of the mental training, now it's time for physical training!" Icarus roared!

"H-hai!"

***

Physical Training

Izuku had finally arrived at his destination. It was a calm plain where the grass flowed gently. Overall, it was an area that had a calm vibe about it.