two ✌

Standing in the midst of the city, surrounded by anxious young adults, 5 sections. 5 alliances. 

I was biting my nails, biting until the skin peeled of fully that blood was seeping down my thumb. Not only was i nervous, i was scared. Scared on what alliance i would be put into. Scared of who the people i were going to be in my alliance. Scared of all the difference going on around me. 

I stepped forward in the cue, "Zoe." i said my name, observing my surrounding once again.

"Wait in the waiting room until your name gets called." The instructor said in a mono tone and wrote down my name. I nodded and trailed into the waiting room. 

There was 5 people waiting here. 3 boys and 2 girls. I was the 6th person entering the room. We were sitting parallel They all looked similar, brown hair and green eyes, but the boy in the furthest corner stoke out like a sore thumb. He had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

I shook my head and quiet sat down on the metal chairs, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Luke?"

I looked up to see the blonde boy bolt up and follow the instructor into the test room. I saw all the rest of the people let out a sigh of relief as soon as this 'Luke' guy stepped into the test room.

I gave the girl in front of questioning look, as she rubbed her eyes out of tiredness.

"He's from the bravery alliance." Said the boy next to me. He stared us individually and continued "He's the son of the alliance leader."

[luke you lil shit. short chapter sorry, anjj]