three ✌

"What?" My voice was shacky and i suddenly got the shivers. He was Brandon Hemmings son. Brandon Hemmings was known through the whole city and nobody ever came across him. But rumour had it that Luke had disowned his own father and never looked back. 

The door opened and Luke came out with a smug look an his face, "Zoe?" 

I stared at luke, standing up and hesitatly walking to the door. There was so much tension in the room, it was making it hard to breathe.

I entered the box room, there was a lay chair and machine at the instructor desk.

"My name is Cherry and I'm your instructor. Lay down and breathe. This test will determine which alliance you're in." I nodded timidly, taking in all the information she was telling me.

"I'm going to put this injection liquid into you. Try and figure ways out of the situations and make sure you try your best. Good luck!" She smiled and leaned forward and inject the cool liquid into my neck. I started to feel drowsy and my eyes lids flutter closed.

I sat up and look around at my surroundings, i was in a room with one mirror. I went forward and touched the glass but the glass heated up so i removed my hand in a sense of shock. I looked around and multiple mirrors had appeared, not just in front of me, but all around me. I shook my head and breathed in and out repeatedly.

The walls were tighting around me, inching closer and closer every second. Think Zoe, think. I banged on to the glass trying to break it with all my strength. I closed my eyes and kicked the glass with all my might and the glass shattered underneath my feet. I looked down, then up again to see a little girl standing there, in a pink flowery dress and her long brown hair cascading down her back.

I edged closer, "Hey, are you okay?" I asked slowly, unsure of the situation. I reached out to put my hand on her shoulder to then be suffocated by a loud scream erupting from the girls mouth. She put her hand up and pointed at a fierce dog  that apperaed from thin air. It was oblivious to me but had its eye on the girl. The dog let out a mighty growl and bolted into the little girls direction. 

I furiously searched around for a solution, trying to think what to use to kill the dog. I stopped and lanuched myself at the dog, pushing its mouth together so he didn't harm anyone. 

"This isn't real"

I opened my eyes and let out a huge shaky breath. i furiously looked around to see that i was back into the box room, the test room. I looked over to Cherry who was frantically removing all the wire of my body. 

"W-What happened?" I asked confused on what was happening around me.

"Nothing happened," She started, pulling me of the chair and pushing me to the the door.

"What happened?" I repeated, confused out of my mind.

"Just tell your parents that you were ill and you couldn't take the test." She puffed and pushed me out even further,

"Wh-"

The door slammed, the noice echoing all over the the building.

What just happened?

--

[this isn't going to be exactly like divergent, it is similar for the beginning bit. hope you like it anjj x]