Choker and Kisses

She stare at the ceiling, thinking. It's one of the night where she caught herself can't sleep because her mind seems like it need extra work so instead of sleeping, she's thinking. Not thinking about those mathematic's equations or even chemistry's formula but her mind, cooperating with her heart, thinking about a certain someone-- a certain member to be exact and it seems like she can't get rid of it.

She gets up, and carefully not wanting to wake the members up, she's leaving the comfortable bed, the bedroom and finding herself standing in front of one of the room, fighting the urge to sneaking in but she finally give up and walk away, mostly because didn't have the courage to at least stare at the certain member. She's afraid.

Slumped her body at the couch, a soft sigh coming out from her small lips. Groaning silently, she ruffled her own hair, not minding to look messy or anything. She stare at the blank television. She lay down, resting her head at the arm rest of the couch, covering her eyes with her arm. She close her eyes.

A familiar figure coming to her imaginary mind. The bright smile, the white pale skin, the soft blonde hair, the single eye lid pair of eyes. Without she realized, she's smiling weakly. A trail of tears fall to the side of her cheek, ended at the edge of her ears.

She feel helpless. She's in love. Shaking of her head, removing the thought and denying it, it was the best that she can do. To not ruin any kind of bonding that they have. No matter what, it can't be. She can't be selfish. She loves their friendship more than everything but she can't ignore the fact that there's butterflies in her stomach when the younger girl around her, or the mood that enhanced whenever that girl held her hands, or even a simple hugged. And the fact that the sound of her laugh that simply just a music to her ear. She's too in love.

"Nayeon unnie?" A voice interrupted her. She knows who is it. She knows it too well that she didn't dare to open her eyes to look at her-- at least not in the current situation where her hair messy, and her eyes red, and the tears stain at her cheek.

"Why are you here? You should be sleeping at your room. It's more comfortable." The naive girl sit beside the couch, at the floor while caressing her arm, which the sudden touch sending shiver down to her spine. Her stomach flipping, and her heart beating fast.

"I--it's okay. I don't feel like sleeping yet. I just wanted to rest here for awhile." An excuse given, with the hope that the younger girl will understand and leave her alone.

But, that's not the case. She can feel the weight on top of her body, and an arm placed at her stomach, and something buried at the side of her chest, and legs tangled her legs, wrapping her with their own body.

"Dahyun?" She called, trying not to sounded too nervous. She remove her own arm from her eyes, peeking at the younger girl who squished their body together, while her face buried under her arm.

"Hmm?" A mumbles heard coming from the younger girl. Nayeon can clearly see that Dahyun still wear her outfit after they went back from their schedule. With a choker at her neck that Nayeon noticed in between her hair.

"Did you fall asleep after we got home?" She asked. A nod can be feel as Dahyun moving her head.

"And you want to take a shower during this hour?" A nod again but coming with giggles. She knows her members so well so she knows that whenever Dahyun fall asleep, she will woke up in the middle of the night to take a bath before sleeping again.

"But, it's getting too late. You can catch cold if you take shower now." She said, worried about the younger's health.

"It's okay, unnie. We have hot shower, right?" Dahyun gets up from her side, leaving her feeling disappointed with the sudden lost contact. She gets up too, in sitting position, looking at Dahyun who tied her hair in a messy bun, so that Nayeon can clearly see the milky white skin at Dahyun's neck where part of it covered with a choker.