Chapter 1

In the year 2020, news spread about 4 talented teens. The first one was named Jessica, she had the ability to memorize any number, code, word, letter, picture, person, etc. This ability was known as pictorial memory or more commonly referred to as photographic memory. She onetime memorized 2,000 numbers of pi after reading them once. She was chosen by Modern Art Magazine to draw them a picture of her memory of Chicago. Jessica also majored in fencing, karate, Tae-Kwando, and kickboxing. She was even better than William, but we haven't gotten to him yet.

The second was named Keira, she was the prodigy of culture. She knew many different languages like Mandarin, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, and many more languages. She also knows how other countries work, how they run things, the music they listen to, Keira knew basically everything about anyone, so she was not one to mess with. She also has this thing where if she made an assumption or a guess on a person or matter, it would always be correct. Keira uses this in competitions she competes in, like chess, the National Economics Challenge, and even some competitions not related to academics. She loves doing ballet and playing music so she competed in Dance Masters of America, NASKA, and various music and dance competitions.

Next was Chris. He was a math genius. But he was not to be mistaken for a nerd. He kind of had anger issues. Meaning he spent a week in jail for sending a man to the hospital because the guy had insulted him. In spite of this issue, he has won many math related competitions. Though he may seem a little scary now, he's actually a really good guy once you get to know him. At least, that's what his best friend Jessica says about him.

Lastly was Will, he majored in basically every sport. His main sports are basketball, soccer, volleyball, and football. Also, his best friend is Keira because they grew up together and know each other like the back of their hands. They treat each other like the sibling they never had. They act like siblings and practically are because Keira's family and Will's family are very close.

Chris and Jessica met when Jessica was competing in an academic bowl competition and Chris was on the other team and they went against each other. Jessica and Chris acknowledged each other's intelligence and henceforth became friends. The 4 teens were sent to Tyler Adams School For Gifted Students.