Chapter 3

Now, back to present time. The teens are currently exiting the plane after a long 5-hour flight to England. "William, when are we going to get to this stupid school so I can get some sleep!" Keira said in a tired and angry tone.

She was riding on her purple suitcase as Will carried both of their suitcases to the food court. He stopped once he saw the mermaid mascot that they knew too well as the face of, LunarBucks. "Hey, Keira, do you want something new or just the usual?" Will asked the exhausted girl who was almost half asleep.

"Uhhhh....the usual," she thought for a moment before answering. Her friend nodded in acknowledgment and went to get her drink. Meanwhile, Chris and Jessica were at Red Panda Delivery, both almost passed out from jet lag.

"UGH! WHEN DOES THE SHUTTLE GET HERE IM SO TIRED!!!" Chris exclaimed almost flipping over the table in pure anger and had it not been for Jessica he would have. "In about 30 minutes, so we have some time to kill," Jessica replied as she looked down at her phone and checked the time.

"Let's go to the gift shop, maybe we can find some souvenirs for our families."

"Nah, go on without me. I'm just gonna take a nap," Chris said to her, waving her off. Jessica shrugged and went to the gift shop. 

Meanwhile, Keira got her drink and Will decided to get himself something, so out of boredom, she also went to the gift shop. Once Keira entered the gift shop she was in awe at how diverse the selection was.

There were things like giant cups and mugs to even something as random as a paint brush. She instinctively went to check out the food-related section while our friend Jessica went to check out the clothes section. After about 10 minutes of searching for the perfect souvenir, Keira found a white T-shirt that said, "You can't buy happiness but you can buy cake, and that's kind of the same thing," while Jessica bought navy blue a hoodie that had the British flag on the front.

Jessica began walking to the check out when she accidentally bumped into something. "Oops, I am so sorry." She heard a particularly feminine voice and looked up to see a hand reaching out to her.

She took the hand and returned it with a smile and said, "No worries, I wasn't looking where I was going." "So where are you going? Cause I'm going to Tyler Adams School for Gifted Students." Keira said to the girl hoping to start a conversation even though she was very nervous.

"Really?! Me too!" Jessica exclaimed with excitement as she stopped walking, turned around, and gave Keria a blinding smile.

"T-that's great. I wonder if we will see each other there, it's not likely, but at least we can hope." Keira said tiredly, stuttering a bit.

"I have to go check out and meet up with my friend, but hopefully I'll see you later!" Jessica said running to the self check out station.

"But I never got your name. Oh well," Keira sighed and headed to the check out line as well. "I have a feeling today's going to be a long day."

To be continued.....