Chapter 13

*Chloe's POV*

VIP had finally ended and the boys were getting ready for the general show.

About 20 minutes later Colby went out and introduced Chase and a few other singers who I was unfamiliar with.

Finally it was Aaron's turn to go on. I always enjoyed seeing him do what he does best, entertain.

Since I had already seen them from the general admission POV I decided to sell my tickets and just go backstage with the boys.

Aaron had been on for 5 minutes when I heard him say

"Can I have a very special guest come on out?

Chloe Hendricks!"

I was so shocked. I'm pretty sure I peed my pants. Which is weird for me since I dot really fan-girl over these boys anymore.

I ran out on stage with the biggest smile I've ever smiled.

"Chloe say hi!"

Aaron handed me my own microphone

"Hey." I said trying not to sound to excited

Tons of girls game me ugly looks.

"So we need 5 other girls or this activity."

All the girls raised there hands except one, Aaron picked her first, and when he did she had a smile that was probably bigger than mine.

"I need you, you, you, and those 2."

Now that we were all up on the stage they brought out the rest of the guys to play the dating game. Olivia was to upset to participate.

"Ok guys so if you don't know the goal of the game is one of the guys has to try and use the best pickup line he has on one of the 6 girls and they rate them like normal person yes I would date him, probably/probably not, or no.

Matt was first one up, first he giggled as he walked up and then looked at the ground with his adorable smile,

"So I had a pickup line but I lost it in your eyes." all the girls screamed

Next was Tay. He just walked right past her then shuffled back. "Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again." There was even more screaming.

And now it was my turn, I obviously had Aaron.

He said a few cute ones at first but he should know, I'm not that easy.

It was now the final round, and I was hoping it would be the best one.

"So Chloe... I have a question, will you be my girlfriend?"

The whole crowd went silent.

I couldn't believe it Aaron just asked me out!

"I know that we barley know each other but if your willing to give me a chan-,"

"YES!" I screamed and ran into his arms. He gave me a hug and picked me up a bit.

The crowd went crazy.

"Everyone I would like to introduce you to y new girlfriend, Chloe!"

They all hollered as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

My life is now complete.

They played a few songs as we all jammed out to them then said our good-byes and left.

"Great show man." Matt said to Aaron

"I know," he looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so happy you don't even know babe."

I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"Me too."

We started kissing a bit more before Tay interrupted us

"Excuse me love birds but we have some merch to go sign."

"Ok, ok. Come on Chlo!"

We ran over I the tables to see what looked like an endless line. I couldn't believe that would've been me if it weren't for the pool.

A FREAKING POOL LED ME TO MEETING MY NOW BOYFRIEND/IDOL!

All the boys were signing the shirts as I just stood towed the back looking at all the merch.

"CHLOE!" I heard screaming from the line and turned around I see girls wave me to come over.

"Chloe where's your merch?" I don't have-

"What's it like dating Aaron?"

"Can you follow me on twitter?"

"I love you your my idol!"

I couldn't even finish the first question before they bombarded me with more, and to think this used to be me.

I KNOW I SAY THIS I SAY THIS EVERY CHAPTER BUR SERIOUSLY THANK YALL I LOVE SEEING PEOPLE READING THIS. LIKE I PROMISED THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER, I ALREADY HAVE THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS READY, THR NEXT CHAPTER IS SHORTER SORRY BUT ITS STILL PRETTY GOOD

CHLOE