Chapter 20

*Matts POV*

I could hear every breath, every cough, every heart beat, everything. Then it was black.

*Chloe's POV*

I had already said my good-byes so I walked out to the hall to see if Matt was coming.

I saw somebody on the floor.

I ran over to check on them.

It was Matt.

"HELP SOMEBODY MY FRIEND COLLASPED!"

A male nurse rushed over and brought Matt to a room.

"Oh my gosh is going to be ok?"

"Yes he just had a low blood pressure. make sure he is eating."

"Ok thank you."I said calming down a bit.

"May I ask why your here in the first place?"

"Well my friend Olivia in room 308," then the tears came. "Well she..."

"You don't have to tell me. I'm so sorry for your loss. Today must have been a hard day for you." He pulled me into a hug.

He reminded me of my uncle.

I nodded.

All of a sudden his pager started beeping.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go, it's actually in room 308 I hope everything's ok."

And with that he left.

Right as the door swung open Aaron came running in with a half worried half excited smile on his face. "Come to Livs room NOW!"

"What about Matt?"

"He always is here for low blood pressure. He'll be fine but please just come see this.

We both ran into Olivia's room to find.

(A/N:

SO YALL HAR BEEN STUCK WITH LOTS OF CLIF HANGERS LATELY AND I FEEL BAD, SORRY, BUT NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

SORRY THAT TJIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER TOO BUT UGGGGGGG 400.

LOVE CHLO)