Chapter 8- truth

The truth is, there was no awkward moment with him. He was the closest thing I had to a best friend after Jasmine left.  Jasmine was the only person I had after primary school, the whole gang drifted apart.

    He was the next person I opened up to after Jazzy left. I was soo hurt that I go on top of that hill me and Jazzy went to every night because the twin looks better at night and it's the only place you can really see it. Too bad that drunk driver had to take Jazzy away right in front of me.

         I have seen too many people die in front of me and sometimes I wonder why I don't have PTSD. I'm fine. Biggest lie anyone has ever heard am I right?
   He was the only one I spoke to after Jazzy was taken away too soon.
Of course only he will know where to find me. It's kind of hard to run away and hide from someone who you see almost every minute of every day. 

      He's my neighbour even when I don't show up to school I still him. It's hard when your parents have this obsession with a straight A student who was just "perfect".  At first I didn't mind but as he scarred me for life it's hard to see his 'perfect smile' like nothing happened.

      Just because no one saw it doesn't mean I forgot. I think a memory wipe still won't be enough

HELPLINES

NSPCC-  0808 800 5000 (24 hours)

RAPE CRISIS-  0808 802 9999 (12-2:30 and 7-9:30)

RASAC (Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre)-   0808 802 9999 (12-2.30 & 7-9.30)