Fanmeet

Genre: fluff
Pairing: Ryujin x Chaeryeong

Shin Ryujin is your definition of an ultimate Wiz*One. The girl literally bought every single IZ*ONE album there is, hung up their posters and collected their photocards. She went at every single live they have been to, and cheered for her ultimate girl group biasーLee Chaeyeon.

She had the money, why? Her YouTube channel literally had hundreds of thousands of subscribers, most of them being Ahgases and Wiz*Ones.

Ryujin hopes that Lee Chaeyeon would be able to notice her exploding dance covers which happened to reach more than a million views.

Ryujin was an excellent dancer. Excellent enough to be scouted by an entertainment company in Korea, but sadly, it didn’t happen...YET.

She would post dance covers and tutorials on her YouTube channel, and her fans would of course, support her. Her fans, AKA the Dragonites are well aware of the dancing fangirl and are hoping that one day she would get to debut as an idol.

OOTD clothes were picked out from Ryujin's huge closet by a giddy Ryujin herself. Today was the day of IZ*ONE's much awaited Color*Iz fansign, and Ryujin was going.

She asked the Dragonites about what to wear in a recent YouTube live, and of course she would pick the best suggestion out of all the comments. She looked at her outfit via her full body mirror, a grin formed on her lips as she picked up her bag and took a deep breath.

"I'll enjoy for all international Wiz*Ones," Ryujin giddily said as she joined her palms together and took off for the venue.

"Oh yasss,"

She found herself inside the venue, feet shaking with excitement. A huge smile escaping from her lips. She held her album tight as she scanned the busy place for her seat.

"Oof!" A person had bumped onto her, sending her beloved album to the dusty floor.

"Hey watch it!" Frustrated, she picked her poor album up and searched for possible scratches as the other person apologised.

Ryujin looked up at the person and her jaw dropped.

"Chaeyeon?"

Ryujin bounced and stared at the tall figure standing before her.

"Um, I’m not Chaeyeon, sorry," the person said, brushing her own hair with her fingers.

"LIES," Ryujin stood there, gaping at the person she mistook for her ultimate bias.

It was true, though. The person looked a lot like Chaeyeon;the fashion, the hair, the facial features and the height. But...

"It's true, I’m not Chaeyeon," the person said, sighing.

"Autograph,"

"What?"

"Autograph,"

"Why?"

"I dunno,"

Ryujin really thought about it.

Why was she asking a random person for an autograph?