Noodles

Genre: Romance, Angst
Pairing: Ryujin x Yeji

She sat on the wooden chair, long locks of hair covered her rosy cheeks as her loving gaze was fixated on a certain short haired girl who enthusiastically slurped down her cup noodles.

Hwang Yeji took in the wooden scent of the peaceful room, and smiled. Her girlfriend was adorably eating cup noodles right infront of her. Her hand made contact with the clean, white tissue before using it to wipe the excess soup on the corner of her girlfriend's mouth.

"Thanks," her girlfriend beamed, flashing her wide smile.

"You're cute as always, Ryujin," Yeji stated, crumpling the piece of tissue paper,"But you eat messily,"

"Shut up," Ryujin playfully rolled her eyes before slurping on noodles again,"You love me,"

A blush crept onto Yeji's cheeks,"You know I do. Now give me some, I'm starving,"

Her long fingers made contact with the wooden chopsticks, before helping herself with some of Ryujin's noodles.
Unexpectedly, the two caught the same strand of noodle. The lovers blushed
As they stared at each other's eyes.

Yeji was the first one to pull away, flustered. Her face a crimson red. Whilst Ryujin only stifled a laugh while blushing, her girlfriend looked so cute.

"Here, aaa," Ryujin smiled, attempting to feed her girl, to which Yeji happily complied to.

RIING!!!!

"Ugh...," Yeji slowly opened her eyes to find her phone ringing nonstop.

She lazily turned off the alarm and got up with puffy eyes.

The last few days were hard for Yeji. Her mind would often bring up the happy memories with her. She would hurt just thinking about them, about her, about the memories they had together.

How Shin Ryujin would wrap her around her long arms.

How she laughed everytime Ryujin made a goofy face.

How Ryujin used to send her a long "good morning" message along with a bed selca.

How they practiced dancing together.
How she teased poor Ryujin for being short.

But most of all, she missed their dates together.

That one time when they both got dizzy from the rollercoaster, when Ryujin caught a kitty plush from the claw machine, when Ryujin pulled her close as they watched a movie back at her comfortable house.

She missed her presence.

Her kisses, her hugs.

Her laughs.

Yeji...

How she would smile everytime she called her name.

I love you

How she would shyly scratch her cheek everytime she said "I love you".

Yeji missed everything about her.

A sigh escaped from her mouth. Her gaze drifted from her hands to the empty space on her bed;where Ryujin would lie down and sleep with her.
Slowly, she picked up the kitty plush Ryujin had caught for her and hugged it as tears started to well up in her lonely eyes.

Ryujin was her everything.

She didn't know why Ryujin had cheated on her. Why Ryujin left her for someone else. She kept questioning herself.