𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 3

"Some women fear the fire some women simply become it."

"Why are you staring at me?"

Paul looked away with flushed cheeks from being caught.

Athena sent him a weirded out look.

"Stop staring at me...
It's creepy."

The other beings in the room giggled at the future lover's quarrel, they were also kind of shocked the way Paul was acting.

Suddenly water started sputtering out the sink.

The three wolves all looked to the kitchen where a shocked female stood watching as water came squirting out the pipes.

Athena rolled her eyes, her brother sure was dramatic.

The water flowed towards her when it finally stopped and formed into a person.

"Sister, I can't leave Atlantis right now a lot of shit is happening so can you find your own way home?"

Athena stood up quick and crossed her arms.

"What's happening? Do I need to come fast? Is everyone alright?"

Arthur chuckled, "you know me, sis, I got this shit handled."

Athena gasped dramatically and shook her head with fake tears, "Oh no, our people are doomed!"

"Oh go fuck yourself!"

Athena laughed and wiped a fallen tear but sobered up real quick when she realized something.

"How the fuck am I supposed to get home? I have no money!"

"Do that controlly thingy!" Arthur belched.

Athena shook her head and huffed, "I can't remember I promised our people I would never use those gifts for my own benefits."

So Athena is essentially the more powerful twin.

She has many different gifts that will come up sooner or later.

"Fine! Just stay there until I come and get you. It might be a while, a month tops."

Athena threw her arms up and was about to shoot a witty remark back but he was already gone with a splash.

"What the hell was that?"

***

"So you're a queen?"

Athena nodded.

"and Atlantis is real?"

Athena nodded again at Jared.

"So are you like a fish?"

Athena sighed and rubbed her eyes with her fingertips, "No I'm not a fucking fish? and no there is no such things as mermaids."

Jared pouted, oh how he wished he had a mermaid imprint.
***
It's been a while but here's another chapter...