Peter meets Steve

-Implied Stony
-IronDad
-I guess implied future Stony Superfamily

Peter considered himself a smart person, okay?

He got good grades, he had a general amount of common sense and knew every pop-culture reference ever to grace the Internet.

So one would naturally assume he'd be able to realise that someone else was living with him and Tony.

Thus: the bowl in the sink when he left for school that definitely wasn't Tony's
because he refused to rise before noon on the premise that there will never be a sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking up for.

Peter debated telling him sunrise happens hours before even he gets up, but left Tony to his usual ways, enjoying the peace.

And usually by that point in his thought process, he'd forgotten all about the bowl in the sink.

But what he found when he got home late after Decathlon and hanging out with Ned, was even more interesting.

It was a water bottle sat on the coffee table.

Now, whilst Tony was a recovering alcoholic and was sober nine months now, he still held firmly onto his coffee and, strangely enough, cola.

So, in all, he was absolutely positive it didn't belong to him or Tony.

He'd do a DNA test in his lab but that felt like overkill.

"FRIDAY." Peter began nonchalantly, walking away from the bottle on the table and noting the dish from earlier had been cleaned and put back in the cupboard,

"Yes, Junior?" The chirpy AI responded quickly,

"Where is Tony?" He asked, opening the fridge and blinking- when he'd left there were two slices of cold pizza.

Now there were none.

Did Tony eat them?

"Still sleeping from his late night." FRIDAY responded with a dull hum,

So Tony didn't eat them.

Grumbling under his breath about enhanced metabolism and needing food now, he pulled out the coco pops and made a huge bowl of them, ready to chow down.

But he heard footsteps.

Footsteps.

Peter blinked once, twice, thrice.

FRIDAY would have told him if Tony was awake, and she'd just said he was asleep. There was no way that in one minute he'd gotten all the way back from his penthouse bedroom to their family kitchen.

Pepper was on a business trip, and it didn't sound like the usual rhythmic tap of her heels on the hard wood.

They were louder now, and Peter's eyes flew instantly towards the water bottle.

They were coming back for it!

Being the overly educated, smart spider that he was, he did first thing that came to mind, and flung himself onto the ceiling.

And Steve I'm-from-Brooklyn freaking Rogers walked in like he wasn't basically trespassing, picked up his water bottle, and paused. It took Peter a moment to realise that he was staring at his coco pops with a furrowed brow and a confused cock to his head.

He looked around, slowly, first to the left, scanning the living area, then to the right, like there might be a body disappearing down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

"Tony?" He called out.

Shit.

Shit shit shit shit shit- oh shit May would ground him if he swore this much but oh- oh shit. Steve Rogers was living in Stark Towers, eating their cereal, drinking their water, and oh shit, h didn't even know Peter was living here too!

"Actually, my name is Peter."

And hey, if Steve maybe screamed a little bit, that's between them, the two well-versed secret-keeping superheroes they were.

(Peter told Tony immediately).