Teenology ( A Writing Challenge)

Hey, my name is Jade and I was inspired to create the following challenge based on all of the other writing challenges that are being created/already created on Wattpad. For this challenge, feel free to rearrange the prompts but do not rearrange prompt one and prompt twenty. This challenge was created by me and my friend, Nicole (@mainstreams). If you're planning on doing this challenge, be sure to PM me on my main account (@esoterically) that way I will be able to message you the prompts. Also, be sure to give credit to me and Nicole in the description or somewhere inside the book, and be sure to dedicate the first chapter/part to my main account (@esoterically) that way I will be able to read your story as well as putting it in a reading list on either this account (@ceIestiaI -the L's are capital I's), my main account account (@esoterically) or both. Hope you guys have fun with this challenge, Nicole and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

____________

Prompt One: Write a chapter where a character (male or female) begins their first day of school. It could be their first day in a new school example, high school) or a first day of a new grade (9th grade -freshman, 10th grade-sophomore, 11th grade-junior or 12th grade-senior)

Prompt Two: Write a chapter where a character is running late to class and because they’re late, they get detention. In detention, they meet a new friend/love interest(you choose).

Prompt Three: Write a chapter where a character is struggling in P.E class.

Prompt Four: Write a chapter where a character is in the cafeteria at school and they are sitting alone for a bit because either they don’t have any friends or they’re waiting for the friend(s) to come to the table

Prompt Five: Write a chapter where a character has a conflict with a ‘mean girl’ or ‘mean guy’ in their school.

Prompt Six: Write a chapter where a character is invited to a high school party. (Optional: The character tries alcohol/drugs for the first time

Prompt Seven: Write a chapter where a character spends a friday night alone, doing various things.

Prompt Eight: Write a chapter where a character has to babysit a child or children.

Prompt Nine: Write a chapter where a character is out shopping and bumps into their crush/love interest.

Prompt Ten: Write a chapter where a character is asked out on a date with their crush and it’s turns out either weird/awkward/embarrassing but ends in a sweet way.

Prompt Eleven: Write a chapter where a character befriends their crush's sibling in an attempt to get closer to their crush.

Prompt Twelve: Write a chapter where a character goes to a friend or crush's house late in the middle of the night (Ex. 2 A.M)

Prompt Thirteen: Write a chapter where the idea of sex, or any type of sexual contact (Ex. kisses, make out) involved. [NON EXPLICIT- it's really your choice though]

Prompt Fourteen:  Write a chapter where a character has their first kiss

Prompt Fifteen: Write a chapter where a character attends a school dance (ex. homecoming, prom)

Prompt Sixteen: Write a chapter where a character resolves a family issue or crisis

Prompt Seventeen: Write a chapter where a character experiences an emotional tragedy.

Prompt Eighteen:Write a chapter where a character experiences an inspiring or deep conversation with a person of different: sexuality, gender, age or family background.

Prompt Nineteen: Write a chapter where the character recalls a life changing memory

Prompt Twenty: Write a chapter where a character realizes they've come of age, and learns their lesson of prospering through hardships and making worthy friendships and experiences.

Additional Prompts 

Prompt Twenty-One: Write a chapter where a character is locked in school overnight with their crush and their enemy.

__________

      Hey, my name is Jade and I was inspired to create the following challenge based on all of the other writing challenges that are being created/already created on Wattpad. For this challenge, feel free to rearrange the prompts but do not rearrange prompt one and prompt twenty. This challenge was created by me and my friend, Nicole (@mainstreams). If you're planning on doing this challenge, be sure to PM me on my main account (@esoterically) that way I will be able to message you the prompts. Also, be sure to give credit to me and Nicole in the description or somewhere inside the book, and be sure to dedicate the first chapter/part to my main account (@esoterically) that way I will be able to read your story as well as putting it in a reading list on either this account (@ceIestiaI -the L's are capital I's), my main account account (@esoterically) or both. Hope you guys have fun with this challenge, Nicole and I can't wait to see what you come up with!