#36 (long ass V3 au)

I suck at explaining things but here we go

I thought of this totally random AU version of the killing game. Basically where V3 takes place in the same universe as THH and the world didn't get destroyed... Anyway, I was thinking after the events of THH Hope's Peak would shut down and restart after like five or more years. I was thinking maybe Naegi and Kirigiri could be teachers and that would be kinda cool. So I was thinking the V3 cast  could be the freshmans that begin at Hope's Peak the year it reopens. The killing game could start again because possibly Junko escaped death. She wouldn't exactly be the mastermind again though because she's 1) thought dead 2) known as a huge criminal. So she could basically brainwash a weak minded freshman (cough Tsumugi cough) into helping her start it up again. I think it would be cool if the killing game started during some sort of small orientation. The staff would be limited due to it just starting up again, so the only two staff members present at orientation would be Naegi and Kirigiri. Then maybe they get trapped in the school again along with the V3 cast. I think the dynamic with Naegi and Kirigiri added as sort of mentors could be quite cool.

I've been thinking of it all day and I kinda like it!

I definitely think the AU works a lot better with Shuichi as the protagonist rather than Kaede, though. Mostly because I think both Naegi and Kirigiri could see themselves a bit in Shuichi while Kaede is very different from the two of them. I also think Shuichi could learn a lot from the two.

I dunno

I just think it's cool.