27

Kayla's p.o.v

Day 3

It's our third day in Hawaii. This trip is going so fast. I can't believe tomorrow is our last day here. I really don't want to leave. Kian said that my big surprise was coming today and now I'm stuck wondering what it is. He said it's a personal thing.

"Kian, I don't think I can wait until sunset to see your surprise"

"You have to wait, baby otherwise it will ruin the whole set up. Sunset's make surprises more romantic"

"Ok. What are we doing until then?"

"Going to the beach, then for lunch and then it dinner at a beach restaurant"

"Ooh, nice"

KaylaGarcia: last beach day in Honolulu :(

~ 2 hours later ~

I vlogged for a bit and then turned the camera off whilst we went swimming. Lucky enough Kian had a GoPro so we could capture everything underwater. Lunch came quicker than I thought and we found the cafe Kian went to with Bobby, Franny, and Dave when they came 2 months ago.

KaylaGarcia: fun fact; I've consumed so much coconut I might turn into an actual coconut :)

2,406 likes   2,507 comments

kianlawley: I told you not to consume so many x

kaylagarcia: @kianlawley at least I can say I've had an actual coconut in fucking Hawaii ;)

kianlawley: true

tagged people: kaylagarcia

KianLawley: I could spend the rest of my life here, especially with you x

Lunch was quiet but perfect. It was just nice to sit in silence and enjoy the area around us before we leave. I vlogged us while we were at lunch and would make a time lapse when I got back. When we finished lunch we went back to our hotel room and started getting sorted for tonight. Kian said that we were having people do a hula dance for us which is really cool.

~ 5 hours later ~

tagged people: kianlawley

KaylaGarcia: don't make me leave :(

We walked onto the beach and sat down at the table as the waves crashed against the rocks. We smiled at each other. Kian looked a little nervous.

"You alright Kian. You look nervous"

"I'm fine. Just happy to be here with you"

"Aww. I'm happy to be here with you too"

The waiter brought out our starter the share and it was delicious. Then our main meal and then finished off with a cheesecake to share. As we stood up from the table we were guided over to a little seating area surrounded by torch flames. The scenery was so beautiful and seemed perfect to end our trip here. Even though I don't really wanna leave Honolulu, I miss my bed. Kian has set my camera up in between us to capture the hula dance that was coming up. I gave Kian a smile as the hula dancers came out and started their routine. 

"This is so fun, Kian. Thanks for an amazing trip"

"Anytime. It's our first Valentine's Day together and I wanted to make it special"

"It definitely was special. I loved it and I love you"

"I love you, too"

~ 30 minutes later ~ 

The hula dancers had just started their last hula routine. They were dancing to Number One by Ric Hassani. One of the dancers came and pulled me up to dance beside them. Kian soon joined us a few seconds after me. We smiled at each other as we followed the routine. After a few more seconds the hula dancers moved away from us and stood in a circle around us. I got a little confused.

Kian's p.o.v

This is it. The big moment is going to happen right now. Kayla had turned around trying to figure out why the hula dancers had formed a circle around us. You can do this Kian. I got the box out of my jacket and got down on one knee. I decided to exchange the ring for a circle one instead of the first one I had. Kayla turned around and instantly smiled. 

"Kian, what are you doing?"

"Kayla Isabella Garcia, you have been the most amazing women to ever step into my life and I am forever grateful for that. You've made me smile and laugh for the past 4 years of our friendship and 8 months of our relationship. I never thought that I would find someone else to truly care and love for, but then you walked into my life and I changed my mind. You're beautiful, confident, talented, and the happiest girl ever. I guess there's only one more thing to say. Kayla Isabella Garcia, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

"100% yes!"

I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"Thank you for saying yes"

"Thank you for asking. You are amazing. And the ring is gorgeous, you outdid yourself, Mr. Lawley"

"I try my best"

"What do you say we go and celebrate. Not too late though because we have to be up early"

"Lucky for you I told the hotel about this and they said that they would set up champagne in our room for us"

"Nice. What if I said no, though?"

"We still would've drunk it"

"True. But I would never say no to you"

"You wouldn't have said no?"

"Nope. You mean too much to me"

"I love you, wifey"

"I love you too, hubby"