chapter ten

I woke up the next day with my leg crossed over Chelsea's and my arm around her waist. I hesitantly moved them away, resisting the urge to keep them there.

Chelsea groaned and put her arm over mine, pulling it across her waist again.

I would've asked her why she did that, but I really didn't want to ruin it for myself.

I put my head on her shoulder and scooted a little closer to her. That's when she pushed me away and mumbled out, "Too much, Lucas, too much," Smiling.

Well, I ruined it for myself.

"Sorry.. Do you want breakfast?" I offered.

"This is my house , Luke," She said yawning, and then turning on her other side to face me.

"Yeah, well.. I could still make something or go get something," I smiled at her.

"Nooo, well.. Okay. Only because I'm too lazy.." She giggled.

I glanced down at her lips. I really wanted to kiss her.. But that would be weird..

Wouldn't it?

"What?" She stared at me.

"I- um- Nothing.." I looked away from her, embarrassed.

"Your eyes really are beautiful, Luke," She whispered.

I knew my cheeks were really red by now, I hated how much I blushed. "Yours are too.."

God damn, I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to feel her lips against mine.

I wondered if that's what she wanted too.

Her hand trailed along the bed sheet until it reached mine and she laced her fingers in between mine. She moved her face closer to mine and parted her lips, "Luke, you- you can kiss me.." She breathed out.

 I gently pressed my lips against hers. Her kisses became rough and fierce compared to my soft and sweet kisses. It was an amazing contrast.

I was in love with how she was so much different from other girls. She didn't just go with it, she did what she wanted and put everything into it. Not just our kiss, but everything. She could easily brush off anyone else and move on. She could just do whatever she wanted to do, she didn't care about anyone else's opinion.

She was strong. She was beautiful. But she wasn't mine. But her lips gave me hope as they moved with mine, I know it sounds extremely cliche but I could feel the connection, see the sparks, there were butterflies in my stomach. 

I pulled her body closer into mine and attempted to deepen the kiss and that's when she let out a moan and then pulled away. She was blushing and turned away from me.

"This never happened.." She mumbled.

I chuckled and responded, "Of course not." And let out a sigh. 

She pulled her hand away from mine and turned over in the bed.

"I'm sorry.." I replied.

"Shut the fuck up.. Obviously it wasn't all your fault.." She snapped back, as she stood up.

"Maybe it was," I said sarcastically back, sitting up in the bed, "With my Voodoo powers and what not," I winked at her.

"Shut up, Luke!" She giggled.

"I love your giggle," Damn it.. I did it again. Letting things slip.

"Well... I don't giggle.. Around anyone besides you.." She told me, looking away.