chapter twenty

I was dating Luke now.. That was a pretty weird thing to think. Dating.

I'd never really dated anybody before, not seriously. I probably hadn't "dated" anyone since Middle School or early High School. You know, those dumb ass relationships where you both pretend to be so in love, making out in the hallways and all that shit that only last like a month. That was all I had really had when it came to "boyfriends" or whatever.

Most of the time guys just ignored my existence because of my douche-y attitude or they just wanted to fuck me. I would gladly ignore them as well or maybe fuck them, depending on how hot they were I guess.

So, basically, dating was awkward for me. But with Luke, it kinda felt right, like that's how it should be. It was odd, getting used to Luke kissing my cheek or showing affection in front of the other's.. I was certainly not a fan of PDA to be honest.

I recieved plenty of teasing from Kayla when she found out we were "officially dating".

Michael was the worst.

He was so damn annoying.

I bet the way I thought of Michael, that's what people thought of me. Because even though he pissed me off, I wasn't a complete dumb ass. I knew how alike we were.

I quickly got over my little argument or whatever the fuck it was with Sydney and let her come hang out again. She was still pretty rude, but whatever, we all had our shit we all had to deal with.

We still never left the apartment much, because Luke wasn't supposed to.

It had been about a month now since Luke and I decided we were dating and today, alot like many other days, we just sat on the couch. Well I sat and Luke layed with his legs sprawled out across me. Sydney and Calum were sitting on the floor playing the new game that Michael decided to buy since he didn't like any of mine that much and he was obsessed with this game, called Destiny.

Luke was on his phone and I just stared at him over the screen, "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Just checking Twitter.. It's been forever since I've been on," He replied.

Wow, I never got on Twitter. I just didn't give a fuck.

"Oh," I replied, "Anything interesting happening?"

"Not really.. I'm just following fans, I like to wait and see their reaction, they really like it," He grinned like a fool.

I remember seeing things like that on Twitter, people freaking out and I just judged them so hard. Like a while before the concert that Kayla forced me to go to (((which dragged me into all of this))), Luke had followed Kayla on Twitter and she went absolutely berserk, and same when Michael followed her a few months later.

I chuckled to myself, thinking about how different things were now. Kayla literally went from fan to best friends with her favorite band. That must be amazing for her. I mean this was amazing for me, because Luke was amazing.. And no matter how annoying the other boys could be, they were still pretty good company. Especially Ashton, I liked Ashton.

Michael was annoying as fuck and Calum was mysterious, but hey, they were all a bundled package, so I could deal with them. They had to deal with me, didn't they?

"Why do they freak out like that?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure.." Luke muttered.

"Maybe because their idol just acknowledged their existence. They just can't contain their happiness," Kayla explained.

"You would know," I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Shut up.." She glared at me.

"What's your Twitter, Chelsea? I can follow you and maybe you can feel what they feel," Luke winked at me.