where are we?

Kara's POV:

"are you sure we should be stealing my brother's car?" i question jack, hoping he got permission from nate or else this will end up horribly.

"it will be fine. plus, I'm his best friend so he won't mind," replies jack in a serious tone.

"but i'm his sister, and if he knows i stole his car, he'll be ticked," i protest, walking around in circles as jack tries to unlock nate's car.

"he's a big boy. he'll get over it," Jack replies."i got it! now we just have to start it."

"and how exactly are we gonna do that?" i ask, sarcastically, but yet genuinely confused.

"well I'm gonna find the wires in the steering wheel and then if i put them together right, it should start," he says, trying to take off the steering wheel cover.

"okay, well you do that. i'm gonna go pee," i say while walking away

"where are you gonna pee at? there's no bathroom!"

"i don't know,  i'll figure it out!" i reply while looking around.

as i walk back to nate's car, it starts and i hear Jack scream, "what the crap! it actually started!...get in!"

"we have been driving for like 30 minutes, jack! where exactly are we going?" i ask, becoming impatient.

"you'll just have to wait and see, little one. now calm down." 

i sigh and just look out the window. i guess i fell asleep because i wake up to being violently shaken by jack.

"we're here, wake up!" jack exclaims as he gets out of the car.

as i got out, i notice we are at what looks to be a basketball court.  "jack, why did you bring me to a basketball court?" i ask.

"ya know, i really don't know. i didn't really have a clue where i was going and i saw this, so i stopped here," jack replies, laughing.

"oh. so we were basically lost," i tell him while grabbing a basketball that was in the grass. i throw the ball and jack catches it with ease. "well, are you gonna play or not?"

"you don't think I'm gonna go easy on you now do you, maloley?" replies jack with a smirk.

"we'll see," i say managing to steal the ball from him. we continue to play for another two hours and then i suggest we get food.

"do you want McDonald's?" jack asks, looking at his phone.

"i guess if you want hepatitis a then sure," i reply. "haha nah, i'm kidding. yeah, I'll take some." we eat our food and head home.

at home

"i had a good time jack," i say with a smile.

"i did too, kara. see ya at school,"jack says with a slight smile.

as i walk into the house, i see my brother and jack johnson sitting on the couch watching tv.

"where were you? i didn't see you at lunch," asks nate.

"oh. jack and i decided to leave and go play basketball," i say, taking off my shoes.

"why didn't you invite us?" johnson asks with a slight pout.

"i don't know. it was a spur of the moment thing," i reply. i walk to my room and crash on my bed. the only thing on my mind is jack. why did i have such a good time? i mean he is my friend, but why did he only ask me to leave? i can't like jack gilinsky can I?

A/N
So I took a quiz called "guess the Jack and Jack song" and I got all of them right. I'm so proud of myself lol.