location

(i switch POV's a lot in this chapter i'm sorry lol)
Kara's POV:
It's cold. Very cold. I slowly peel my eyes open, taking in my surroundings. I'm in a small dark room, that seems to be partially frozen. I spot a small window, but it's frozen over, but I can make out the figure of a tree. Am I being frozen alive?

I attempt to stand up but my legs seem to be tied to a chair. My hands are cuffed together by plastic zip ties. I pull on them to see if they will break, but they don't budge. As I continue to attempt to free myself, I hear footsteps. They slowly get louder, footsteps on the metal becoming louder and louder.

Jacks POV:

"When did Luna say she was gonna be in?" I ask Johnson, opening the car door.

"Umm..I think she said 5."

I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Luna, asking her when she will be here. I instantly get a reply saying she is at the airport now, and needs to be picked up.

"Yo! We need to pick Luna up."

"Okay," Nate replies, starting the car.

-

"I missed you buttholes so much!" Luna screams as she runs towards our car. "Wait, where's Kara?"

"Oh! So she's the only one you care about?" I question her. She laughs, and shakes her head.

"No, but I was hoping she would be here!"

"Just get in the dang car, Luna!" Johnson rolls his eyes at her.

"Fine... fine, crackhead." She jumps in laughing.

-

We finally make it back to the house. Everyone was rushing to get out of the car because it's 3:15 a.m and we just wanna go to bed. Maybe going out for a night swim wasn't a good idea. Nate quickly and quietly unlocks the door, incase Kara is asleep. We see no signs of her when we walk in so we all assume she is asleep upstairs. I glance over at the couch and notice her book is laying open. That's odd, and I mention it but everyone brushes it off.

"I'm gonna go scare the poop out of Kara, so if you hear a scream don't be alarmed," Luna says before she trots up the stairs.

I hear her open the door and scream surprise, but I never hear anything else. Seconds later she runs down the stairs with a worried look on her face.

"Guys," she hesitates, "Kara is gone."

"WHAT?!"Nate yelps.

"I said she's gone!"

My mind wanders to wherever Kara could possibly be. It's three in the morning. Why would she leave?

"Does anyone know where she could be?" Johnson asks, standing up from the couch.

"I mean it's three in the morning, where could she have went? Nothing is even open!" Derek exclaims, reading my mind.

My mouth goes dry because as I look up I notice a vent open. I walk to the kitchen, to get some water, and I see the drawer that holds knives open. My heart begins to race and I feel like i'm about to faint. Did Kara get kidnapped? I turn around to go back to the living room and as I turn the corner I see small blood droplets on the floor.