How did she know

Sebastian's pov

I've been silently following Aroha for a good 30mins through the trees before we reach the forests edge and I see a house not far from the tree line. I can tell this is her house judging by how strong her scent is here. I notice that I cant see any other houses at all, I don't feel comfortable knowing she is out here all alone.

"She wouldn't be all alone if we move in and..." "shut up trey!!! Not happening." "You say that now... I can't wait to say I told you so." "There will be no I told you so's coming out of you. If there is I may just be forced to kill myself.. you would never let me hear the end of it you silly tiger". "You know me so well my friend." I hear treys laughter as he recedes to the back of my mind. Why did I have to be stuck with a smart ass for a tiger.

I turn my attention back to Aroha to see she's approaching her door, I can't believe how drawn to her I am,  I'm finding I need to concentrate very hard on make sure I don't leave the cover of the trees and take her where she stands. I need to find a way to control these urges till I find a way to keep her away from the pack lands, hopefully the distance will weaken the bond. 

Knowing she was safe I was about to leave when she suddenly turned and looked directly where I was hiding in the shadows. Not concerned knowing there was know way she knew I had followed her, her next actions shocked me to the core.

"By Sebastian, ill see you tomorrow night". And with that she blew a kiss and shut the door.

"What the actual fuck, there's no way she could have known I was here". "Well apparently she did, maybe your getting sloppy old man". "Really trey? And how old is your spirit? Hmmm...... nothing to say to that you hypocritical Tiger? I must have been distracted by you and accidentally made to much noise.. yes that must be it." "You keep telling yourself that Sebastian, maybe she could tell you were there". "Impossible, shes human. So stop with the nonsense".

As I walk away I can't help but wonder how the hell she could have known I was following her. And what did she mean tomorrow night? She can't seriously be thinking about going back to the clearing.... who in there right mind would go back in the middle of the night for the slim chance of seeing some random guy she met in the forest... "Sounds like the makings of a good horror movie to me". "Not funny Trey...". "I assume you going to try convince me your only going back tomorrow night to make sure she's ok, not because you want her". "That's exactly why I'm coming back, she can never be my mate"....

Aroha's pov

I don't think I've ever been this happy, I'm almost skipping my way home. I can sense Sebastian following me, probably completely unaware that I can tell he's there. I'm resisting the urge to turn around and run straight up to his tiger and marvel in its beauty, but I need to keep up appearances. Sebastian May be my mate but weather he can be trusted is another thing all together.

When I get to my house I decide to play a little game on him. Turning around I yell out to him "By Sebastian, I'll see you tomorrow night". And with that I turn and shut the door. Goddess I wish I cloud see his face right now, no doubt he would have a gobsmacked look of complete and utter shock. He should learn never to underestimate someone's abilities.

I head to my bedroom and stop by my dresser when my eyes fall upon a picture of me and my parents. "You were right mum, the goddess sure as hell choose me one hunk of a mate" I speak out loud. I collapse on my bed and begin contemplating the fact that he didn't want me to know he's a shifter. Hmmm maybe it was because we just met. Oh well, I'm sure the more time we spend together he will tell me, and when he does I'll know that he trusts me completely, and when that happens, I'll finally be able to share my secrets with him.

A little shorter but I did try to cram a lot of information and back story into the last update that will be relevant in later on.