War plans and legends explained

Sorry for the delay in updating. Unfortunately I've had a lot going on recently.

My step son was taken off his mother due to her drug & alcohol use, domestic violence and child neglect and placed into my partners and my care. So we've been constantly in and out of court and all my free time is focused on making sure he's ok as he's comes first. So updates may be slow for a while as we're still sorting things out and getting a routine going. Not easy becoming a full time parent overnight but we're both getting there. My partners sons sage now and that's what matters ❤️

Aroha's pov

3 days..... 3 days I've been waiting so far without hearing a thing from Sebastian..... The urge to go into the forest and to the clearing is killing me. I've never had to stay away before, always free to come and go as I please. He asked me to stay away though, so for now I'm going to trust him and do as he asks. Hopefully I don't have to wait much longer for him to return...

Sebastian's Pov

I can't help but remember the magical night I spent with Aroha.. 3 days... 3 days since I held her in my arms and enjoyed the pleasure that is my mate... what I wouldn't do to be back there right now...

"Sebastian is there something we're keeping you from?". Alpha Black gives me a hard stare breaking me out of my daydreaming...

In the middle of a war meeting with 15 of the packs most powerful wolves probably isn't the best place to be having inappropriate thoughts right now....

"Sorry alpha". Tilting my head to show my submission.

Nodding his head in acknowledgment alpha Black continues with the meeting.

"Now as I was saying, the rogue alpha Liam will be returning in just under 3 months time. I want our training increased, make sure new recruits are given plenty of help, I don't want them being left behind and not being ready to fight when this war comes. Ensure boarder Patrols are being changed regularly as to not fall into a predictable pattern. Any questions?". Alpha Black scans around the table.

One of the lead warriors leans forward onto the table. "What did the rouge mean by he was here for the girl? Do we know who it is he's after?".

Alpha Black pauses contemplating what to say next. "Yes I know who he's after, and let's just say if he gets her then he may as well kill us all, because he will become powerful beyond control to the point of being unstoppable. I can't share all the details right now, but trust me as your alpha, that I know what I'm doing and will do my best to ensure the packs safety. Dismissed men".

Nodding we all stand to leave. "Sebastian, stay behind please. We have things to discuss".

"Yes alpha". Returning to my seat I watch the others leave and wait for the door to shut before turning around to face my alpha.

"Sebastian I must ask, have you had a change of heart with your mate? I smell what I assume is her all over you today".

"Not exactly alpha, I admit I have been with her, but I refuse to complete the bond completely and won't be bringing her into the pack. I'm just spending some time with her before I stay away". Knowing I'm lying to my alpha is hard, there's no way I can avoid completing the bond now trey partially marked her for me. But I don't really wanna tell my alpha I plan to visit my mates bed occasionally to satisfy the bond but stay away from her the rest of the time. Not sure he would really approve of that....

"I really do suggest you rethink you decision and make sure it's the right one for both of you. Now In regards to the war, I want you to cover patrols past the eastern boarder out in neutral territory". I perk up at this.. that's where Aroha lives.. "I want you as a first line of detection incase they come earlier than they told us, you tiger has a much keener sense of smell than anyone else here. You never can trust a rogue".

"Of course alpha. May I ask, who is this girl they are looking for?".

He's stays silent for a few minuets contemplating my question. I'm starting to think her won't answer me.

"You've read the old legends surrounding this pack when you came to join it I assume?".

"Yes alpha, the belief that we are named the dire park after the dire wolfs that once ruled this pack, but the mood goddess stripped all wolves of this powerful gift due to others misuse of the gift, with the promise to one day return the gift of dire wolves when she thought the time was right".

"Yes, but there is some very important information that was left out of those legends for a reason. Our pack was the only one who's dire wolfs didn't abuse the power they were given, therefor when the time was right there descendants would be the ones to be returned the gift that should have rightfully been there's. There would come a female wolf who would be know as the mother of dire's. She would not be a dire wolf, but she would be the first to carry the active dire wolf gene in centuries. Her pups would become the first born dire wolves in over 500 years. The problem with this being the mother would become one of the most wanted wolves on the planet, many wolves would kill to capture her and force her to have there pups. Pups that they could train into ruthless killing machines executing there fathers orders without being able to be stopped. They would become powerful beyond compare. Alpha Liam was here because he believes the mothers time has come".

I can't believe what I'm hearing. "So your saying he's looking for some legendary female to birth him unstoppable pups that he can use to kill anyone in his path? Wait!!! Didn't you know who he's looking for and wouldn't hand them over..... you meant this mother of dire's is actually real? Is she in the pack?". This shit is bloody mind blowing.

"Yes he's come for the mother of the dire's, and I know who she is, but she's no longer in the pack. She was sent into hiding to protect her identity. When he comes he's going to get much more than he was expecting. Now tell no one of this, it's not time for everyone to know yet. I suggest you spent some time with your mate before this war comes to our doorstep, you may not be able to see her when this war is all said and done". And with those parting words he rises and leaves me in the meeting room speechless.

Never in a million year did I think he would be hiding some legendary wolf who would bring dire wolves back into this world. I'm starting to think he issued me the eastern neutral lands so that I was closer to Aroha to visit her, I must have mentioned where she lived without knowing it... well guess it's about time I returned to my little mate.