Chapter One - To The Park!

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I pick up Slender and bid my mother bye. I walk up the stairs to reach my room.

"Mew!"

I stop in front of the (F/C) painted door with my name and patterns painted in (S/F/C). "Okay, now I'm just curious as to how you can sounds because you have no mouth." I say to Slender. "You're weird, you know that right?" "Meow," said Slender, "Meow, mew," He continued. I opened the door to my room and placed him on my bed. "You do realize I can't understand you, right?" I ask, sitting next to Slender. "... Mew-"

I think about what to do with my life and must've got lost in thought because when I registered what was going on, I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. "Did-... Did you really just scratch me?" I ask Slender, feeling the cheek that. "Meow." Slender said, confirming my suspicion. "I'm going on a walk." I say, getting up from my spot. "Meow!" "You can come with me." I say, getting on my (F/C) jacket. I opened my bedroom door for the both of us, I close it when the both of use are outside my room. "Okay then, let's go." I say, walking through my house to get to the front door. As I reached the front door, with Slender following of coarse, "I'm going on walk!" I shout into the almost empty house. I hear a faint 'Okay' as I open the door like I did in my bedroom.

Slender and I arrived at the park and we walk to a park bench under a big oak tree. I graduated collage a few months ago, and it was summer, and I had a bunch of time on my hands... I sat on the bench as I pondered what to do with my life. That was until Slender nudged my hand. Naturally, I began petting him, because the author is a dumb fuck. Soon, it became dark, as well as the author being lazy, as usual.

I got up and turned to face the cat. "Let's head home," I say then walk away.

Slender's p.o.v

"Let's head home," the female says before walking away. 'Huuuuuman! Wait uuuup!' I say telepathically to her. She slows her pace and looks at me when I catch up and walk next to her. "I guess you really are Slender," the female says as we continue our journey to her house.

As we turned the corner and onto Blueberry St, she begins talking, "I don't think I told you my name, even if I did, I'm saying it again, my name's (Y/N)," She said happily while we were walking up to her house.

(Writing isn't really my thing, but I still do it even though I don't want to. ;-; So Y E E T)