Consider Me A Wizard

I saw this on Tumblr and thought it was to funny to pass :) no warnings, enjoy!

Tony banged open the double doors that lead into one of the main rooms in the tower, but the only room where the team seems to always be. But Today, it was only occupied by Steve, who sat in the corner with his legs crossed and reading a book.

"From now on, call me Tony the Wizard," he announced throwing his hands out dramatically.

Steve peered up questionably at Tony over the top of his book,

"Tony...what?" He asked, putting the book mark on the page.

Stephen pushed open the doors Tony had just came through, though, leas enthused and more annoyed.

"Oh god, I only taught him one spell," Stephen dragged a hand over his face, "And he cant even do it properly being the way he is, he has to show off"

"Hush, jealous wizard." Tony replied bringing his finger to his lips while his arm goes back to his side.

a small smirk appeared on Stephen's face

"You're not invited to Hogwarts"

Steve looked between the two with questioning eyes, before settling on the real wizard.

"What spell did you teach him?"

Stephens smile disapeered and the annoyed facial expression took place again. Tony smirked at Steve and crosses his arms looking at the Stephen.

"Yes, tell him one of the many spells you taught me today," Tony chirped, deeming pleased with himself

"Uh, I only tried to teach you one." Stephen sighs, he turned his gaze towards Steve
"He thinks he can do telekinesis but really he just throws things onto the ground." he finished his sentence looking accusingly at Tony who seems unfazed.

"That might be exactly what im going for, how can you know?" Tony says while giving Stephen a smirk.

"Oh good lord" Both Steve and Stephen say at the same time.