Meet me

POV Rye

Today I had an important meeting with Jack, Mikey and Brooklyn. I wanted to introduce Andy to them and tell them about my idea to record him in the band because Andy was somehow one of us. When Brooklyn came, the other two and Andy were not there yet so I had some time to talk to Brooklyn about it. If he could do something very good then it was listening and fedback, because he had thousands of ideas: "Hey Brook, I got to know someone like that!" I said as we sat on the sofa and I had the cola cans canned: , about a girl? " he laughed but he knew that this was not the case with me: "Of course you do not idiot, I met a guy!" I said again and finally he listened to me right: "I invited him to come to us later so that you all can get to know him and he too, because he is my new neighbor! " I said and brooklyn looked at me diagonally.

"He's your new neighbor?" He looked questioningly at me and I nodded: "He moved in yesterday and when we were invited to eat with them, I got to know him!" I said: "I heard him play and sing guitar and it sounded so nice!" Brooklyn looked me in the eye and drank some of his cola: "That's a good idea, I'm looking forward to it sometimes to meet, I love to meet new people! " He beamed at me: "He is also very nice on it, I hope only Blair has no problem with it. I thought he could go to the studio and sing something to Blair, because he wrote his own song and who knows, maybe he will be in our band soon and there is still one missing!"He nodded and then came the others and Andy. We all sat down on the sofa and I announced my idea: "Well guys, that's Andy. He is my new neighbor and moved in yesterday. He is great at playing the guitar and singing and I thought there would not be one person in the band anyway, he could sing with him tomorrow and Blair can decide if he can join the band! "Said me and the others Andy was obviously embarrassed and he looked embarrassed to the ground, but I thought that would be a good idea: "And maybe he finds so fast friends here!" I added, "We should just spend a little time together and then we'll see!" Jack said and smiled: "I think it's good that we have young people here at our age, because there are hardly any young people living here! " Mikey nodded: "Yeah, it's more like a city for old people!" We all laughed and the others said goodbye after some time: "I just hope that this Blair wants me too and everything works out the way you do that wishes! " said Andy even before he said goodbye and left the house: "That'll work!" I said and smiled, then I closed the door and sat down in front of the TV.