1: Teaser

The beautiful sunny sky in the morning breeze shined through a large crystal clear glass window. Through this window a room was shown, large spaceish room that was painted with pink and white flowers. The floor was a carpet filled with white flowers that had vine that were the color of a tropical rainforest plants. The walls of the room had paintings of many princesses from across many kingdoms. On one side of the bed room was a dresser that was polished to its rim. It's color was a bright tan. On the dresser it had a picture frame of four people, one man with a crown with brown hair, a beautiful young woman with white hair with blue tips and the other people were two children, both of them were girls, one had red eyes with brown hair and blue tips and the other one had blue eyes and white hair with blue tips. This people were family, a royal one. In one of the corners was a bed that was large. It's wooden polished frame was a bright pink along with a few of vines that were white and seemed to be made of marble. The sheets of the bed were made of silk and were a dark pink.
     Under the blankets was a girl, around her 20s. Her hair started with white leading down to a bright blue with that led to a dark blue. Her hair was almost to her waist. She also was wearing a dress that was a bright pink and the trim were white. She almost looks like an angel in a deep slumber. The only thing that could wake her up was one of the maids that woke her up everyday. Luckily there was one thing that could stop them, it was her birthday! The princesses 21st birthday. The whole Kingdom knows about it. Speaking of the kingdom, it is called Mount Edit. The kingdom is known for its battle against the monsters. The monsters were sent back to  the cave in never seen again. Though there was a rumor of a monster killing HALF of the monster's army...That rumor has Been fading although...

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BY GIVING UR THOUGHTS OF THIS STORY? I'm just wandering if I should write about Unknowntale Sans story.