Chapter 3: It's a confusing life

This whole story will be Emma's POV.Ok thanks.XOXO😘

When I got home all i could do was think about what had happened earlier. I mean would it be bad if I started a relationship now. Ugh. After I changed I just layed there in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what I should do. After about 20 minutes of debating with myself I eventually fell asleep.

I was in Granny's and Regina was screaming at me saying " Your family ruins my life for the last time!" After saying that Killian who appeared behind me was slammed against the wall and was just floating there in Regina's choke grasp and his face was pale and he just kept trying to call me and Regina just made it harder "Regina let him go!" i yelled. "NO!!"she screamed"You ruin my happy ending I ruin

yours!"

I woke up breathing heavily and tears pouring out of my eyes.I just sat there head in my hands trying to figure out what that dream meant "Did that mean that Killian was my happy ending? Or did that mean Regina was gonna turn evil again?" That just kept replying in my mind over and over. So I got up entered the bathroom washed my face and went downstairs to find no one except Killian.He saw my face which was red and my eyes were still puffy so he got up and asked "What's wrong love?" "nothing" I replied back looking down and refusing to look up. But that didn't stop him from using is hook to lift my chin up. I just stayed silent. Finally breaking the silence he said again "I know you. What happened?"

So we sat down on the couch and I told him about my dream when I was done he didn't say anything he just stared at me with a smile.

"What?" I said smiling back.

He responded by leaning in and kissing me.Of course I gave in and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck.We pulled apart,but our forheads still touching. Then he said "Nothing". Which made me smile.I slowly went in for another kiss. And it just lit me up like a firework.

Heyyyyyy!!!!! Hope you liked this chapter. Is Emma gonna be in a relationship or will Regina be problem.IDK. :) luv ya guys 😘

CAPTAIN SWAN!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️