Chapter 6: True loves kiss will break any curse

Wait..did I just call him my pirate.Well ya I cared for him,but.Then Snapped back inti reality and realized theres nothing in my good mind that can bring him back. I was sobbing, Then belle burst through the door saying "I know how to save him!"

"WHAT! How?"

"Theres a story on how Elsa has a sister, Anna, and one time elsa accidentaly struck Anna in the heart."

"So you think thats what she did to Killian?"

"Yes because when Anna was hit a couple days later she froze, just like him."

"So how do we save him?"

"True loves kiss"

"Emma, kiss him" mary margret said

So I did.I walked up slowly and and looked down at an ice sculpture of a man I love."here it goes"I said relly quietly so no one could hear me.I knelt down and touched my lips to his. A strong blow of wind blew me up and had me wondering what happened. But nothing happened so I walked away but something grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"KILLIAN!!!" I said and hugged him.I hugged him as if I never saw him for 100 decades and he hugged back.

"You miss me love?" He said with the same smirk again

"Mor than you'll know" and I kissed him and he kissed back. After that we all went back to the apartment and got a few comments from my dad but i guess after 8 comments he accepted it. Snow and charming fell asleep in their room and Henry also was asleep.So I made Killian agree to watch netfilx and we just sat there. after 30 minutes of watching one episode on netflix I looked up and him and smiled.

"What?" he said while laughing

"I have a secret"

"And what would that be?"

"I love you Killian jones" his face looked shocked but i saw in his eyes nothing but love

"I love you too" and he kissed me. Right at that moment I didn't care if Elsa was here. All I cared about was this moment with Killian.

--

Hey guys!!! Look I know Once came back already and won't really use some stuff from the show but I will sometimes. Anyway thanks so much for the likes and comments!!