ڈسکرپشن

Where Seokjin escaped killing his parents and found shelter in the house who belonged to the officer looking for him.

"Who-"
•••

"I knew it from the start it was you Seokjin... Get ready for the
punishment."

•••
"You don't know me! You don't know the reason why I did that!! Stop being an arrogant brat and leave me alone! You don't know everything in this world! I hate-"

•••
"Kim Seokjin, you're under arrest."

•••
"Such a pity your eighteenth birthday will be spent behind the bars."

•••
"I wish I never knocked on your door.. I loved you, I fucking fell in love with you! Jerk!"

Ship: Ggukjin
Top Gguk/ Bottom Jin

Disclaimer

The following work is a pure art of fiction. There is no connection of it with the real world.
the characters, places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination or have been used as fictional characters and are not to be considered as real. Any resemblances to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved,  no part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written.
Any type of plagiarism will not be tolerated and can result in loss for the person who wishes to do so.

Also keep in mind that I do not BTS or anything related to them. Hence, this book is purely written for fun and to give me a platform to showcase my writing talent.