Chapter 1 - Start of your new story

Chapter 1

Your name is Vanessa. You were always seen as perfect. You have a perfect face, a perfect hourglass body, perfect grades, everything. You're even called a Goddess by some. All the girls despise you for it. They're threatened by your looks and you know it. It's laughable. In school, all the guys would stare at you with lust in their eyes. They wanted you. Needed you, and you loved it. The thought of everyone focusing on you thrills you.

What everyone doesn't know is that you aren't that perfect girl they all think you are. In fact, outside of school, you're a leader of a mafia. A real mafia. You know how gorgeous you are, everybody does, so you use it to your advantage on missions. From seducing people to killing, you are dangerous. People may call you crazy, a sociopath, a psychopath if they knew the real you. But you don't care. The feeling of adrenaline rushing through your veins excites you in a way no one and nothing has made you feel before.

_

Beep. Beep. Beep. Be-

05:48

You slam your hand on your alarm clock, silencing it quickly when you wake up. It's the first day of university after the 3 week break, you almost completely forgot about it. Groaning, you get up and sluggishly walk to your bathroom. You live in this apartment alone. Your mother and father kicked you out of theirs when they discovered your secret gang. Every single word they said stuck inside your head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Get out!"

"You aren't our daughter!"

It may sound crazy, but you didnt really care. You knew that you had it coming and didnt expect anything less. There was no problem.

After you take a shower, you go to your closet. Opening it up you find your plain white shirt and slipped it on, loosely doing up your buttons, allowing your smooth skin to peek through. Then you slide your skirt on after. You look at the time

07:03

"Shit, I'll be late." You quickly grab your bag and phone and rush out to school.

-

As you walk through the gates on time, you can feel people's eyes following your every move, as well as the death stares from the jealous girls. You then realise you didnt have time to do your hair which left it messy. It looked sexy on you.

"Hey, Vanessa! How 'bout going on a date with me!?" A guy comes up to you and asks.

"Hmm, maybe next time." You blow him a kiss and walk away, leaving him jaw dropped.

-

School is pretty repetitive. The girls judge, the guys are annoying, and that's pretty much it. At the end of school, you quickly got up and left the building. Instead of taking your usual route home you go through a dark alleyway. Sounds pretty cliché, doesn't it? As you near the end, you see familiar faces come into view. Your gang.

"Vanessa! How have you been?" Your most trusted friend asks. Her name is Lisa.

"Great. School is pretty boring but all is well i guess." You answer.

It's been a while since you've done something exciting so you decide to go on a mission. You look at the crumpled up papers on the floor and pick up the first one you see. As you open it up, it reads:

'I've heard of your gang. You always get the job done, don't you? Well I have a job for you. Find this man, and kill him. I'll be sure to pay you highly.

.Park Jimin

.Famous gang leader

Here's some help. On Saturday this week, he'll be at the Y.G Club. To contact me, use this number *** **** *****

I'll be waiting.'

'This seems fun. I'll do it.'

This is the start of your story.