Chapter 2 - Mission begins now. (SMUT WARNING)

Chapter 2

22:07

Saturday

-

You grab your favourite dress from your closet, a skin tight, pink/nude colour detailed with shiny glitter and put it on. It was specially made for you and hugs your curvy body perfectly. You slip your matching bracelet and purse on, sliding a surpressed gun in your purse.

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Your mission to kill Jimin.

You already know who he is, everyone does. He's a famous and sexy gang leader that all the girls desire. Despite how gorgeous this man is, you will do anything for the excitement and the high pay as a bonus.

You curl and style your long hair into a low, sleek ponytail and put on your heels.

22:12

You're ready.

-

As you step out of your uber, your mafia members follow you and the loud music can be heard from outside the club. You strut over to the waiting queue only to see a long line that would make you take ages to enter the club. An idea hits you...

One foot in front of the other, you skillfully walk over to the bodyguard and see him eyeing you carefully.

"Hello sir..." You whisper temptingly. "I've been out for a while... It would be great if you could let me get in quickly. I'll pay you back later, if you know what i mean..." You wink.

The man blushes bright red and rushes you all in.

'First step done. Easy. Now to find the bad boy.'

You tell your members to spread out and look for him, whilst keeping an eye on you in case. You stride over to the bar, your steps matching the pace of the beats. The loud music engulfs your ears. Nicki Minaj maybe?

You sit on the stool, hooking one leg over the other. As you look around, the eyes of many men as well as women catch yours. You laugh inside, of course everyone would stare. You're gorgeous and you know it.

Then you see them.

Those dark brown eyes locked on to yours.